Chapter Twenty Nine

April 22nd, 2015

Weddings are wonderful occasions where you get to witness two people in love committing to spend the rest of their lives together.

There could be people having wedding fever and hoping it happens to them one day.

Sitting in a chair outside in the warm California weather at night and watching Sammy get married.

Yeah, they decided on a night wedding and honestly, I think having it at night can be beautiful sometimes depending on the season.

"Do you Erika King take Sammy Dylan as your lawfully wedded husband?" The minister asked.

"I do." Erika said.

The minister turns to Sammy. "Do you Sammy Dylan take Erika King as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Sammy says.

"By the authority vested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"You may now kiss the bride." The minister continued to say.

Sammy leaned over to her lips and the next thing you know it was a romantic and passionate kiss.

I look at Cole who was wiping his eyes and sniffling.

"Are you crying?" I questioned.

"No just got something in my eyes but this is really beautiful and romantic." Cole says.

"Yeah it is but why can't you just admit that you were crying?"

"I am not trying to get teased for crying at stuffs like this."

"I am pretty sure no one will tease you for shit like this and besides I know you don't care what other people say."

He shrugged. "Yeah that is true and thank God there is reception after this because I am hungry."

***************

12:44 pm

After the wedding and getting home surprisingly not drunk even though I don't want to brag about that at all.

I went in my room to write in my journal until someone knocked on my door and I put the journal away.

"It is open." I yells.

The sound of the doorknob turned and as the door opened, Paulo walked in.

"Hey can I ask you something but don't get offended by this." Paulo says.

"I won't but what is it?" I asked in a curious tone.

"Are you gay or bisexual?" He asked.

"Why do you think that?"

He sighed. "Last week Marcus sent me a picture of you and a guy holding hands but he also said that he saw you guys kissing at the mall."

Of course it is Marcus.....man I need to have a talk with him tomorrow before he ends up well who knows if he ever try to reveal my secret.

"So is it true Justin?" Paulo asked.

"It is true but you can't tell anyone even our parents about this okay."

"I won't and besides I will still support you no matter."

"Thanks man but I feel like you want something else."

Paulo chuckled. "Yeah if you don't tell anyone then you have to do my chores for the whole year and also be my personal butler."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him even though he was really serious about it. "Okay fine I will do all of that so we have a deal?"

"Yes we do have a deal." He said.

Man this really going to backfire on me isn't it?