Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N:This book will end around chapter forty something......

The Next Day...

"Do you still work at that mechanic shop?" I asked while shoving  a spoonful of eggs into my mouth.

"Yeah I still work there but probably might quit that job." Zeiden said as he took a sip of his mimosa.

"Why?" I questions.

Zeiden shrugged. "There is this professional soccer team in California that wants me to sign with them so I  am thinking about doing that."

"That's cool." I says.

"Yeah but I haven't an decision yet so anyway what are you doing after college?"

"I interviewed for University of Stanford's assistant coach job for their soccer team like two weeks ago but I haven't heard from them yet."

"Do you think the interview went well?"

"Yeah I think it did and I could sense they know too but I am just going to be patient about it."

"Don't worry Justin you will get it but if not then there will be more opportunities for you out there in the world.

I smiled at him. "I hope so."

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it to see a lot of missed calls and text messages.

Half of the texts messages and the calls were from Marcus and Paulo while the rest was from my family.

"Are you  very close to your family like your mom's side?" Zeiden asked.

"My mom is a only child so I got no cousins from her side and yeah I am that close to my grandparents from her side even though we don't talk or seen each other that much at all." I said.

Right now I am freaking out on why I have a lot of missed calls and text messages because nothing bad happened right? Unless nah my grandmother from my dad's side is very healthy and doesn't have no health scares so it can't be her.......

I looked at the text messages and was shocked when I read it.

Dad: Tell me why I found out that you are gay?

Jonathan: You are gay?!

Uncle Julio: I am going to be honest, always knew you were bisexual but the look on my brother's face when he finds out is going to be crazy

Marcus: Don't get mad at me and Paulo for this but um he accidentally leaked the photo to the whole family.....just know that I am sorry man

My heart fell to my chest and I couldn't move or say something.

"What happened?" Zeiden asked.

"My cousin saw us at the mall like couple weeks ago and took a picture of us then sent it to my brother so I confronted my cousin about it but-" I choked up on my words.

"It is okay, just tell me." Zeiden comforted me.

"I know I told well threatened him to delete the pictures which he said he will do but forgot that my little brother also had the picture so now he accidentally sent it to my relatives and now they know my fucking secret." I stated.

"Are you sure they know?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him and handed him my phone so he can see all of the text messages.

"Shit this is fucking crazy." He said.

"I know right and honestly I don't know what to do now because I can't face them like this."

"You can stay with me for a while until you are ready to face them."

I sighed. "Are you sure because I don't really want to become a burden."

"I am sure  Justin and besides I wouldn't mind you staying here."

"Okay then."