Episode 1

Brown Cameraman's POV (Don't be swayed this isn't Brown from my first story. Well not the iteration y'all knew.)

I lay there defeated. I was just abandoned like nothing to the alliance.. Maybe I should just wait till my power runs out.. It should be better that way. I lay there defeated..

I await my death that may come soon.. Till I feel something pull me.. I turn my camera head and see..

A small Skibidi toilet trying to remove the debris..

I raise my hand. And the toilet slid back a little.

I give it a thumbs up.

It tilted its head and sang out in a way that seemed like trying to communicate with me..

"Ski Skibidi? Bop bop?"

I don't get what it's saying.. It went back to trying to pull the debris off me. Eventually it broke it off enough for it to drag me into a small room where an reinforced toilet lay. It pulled my body to stuff me in it. For some reason I feel something connect to me. I feel something below my waist again..

I look at the Skibidi toilet and gave it a thumbs up.

It nodded it's head. We turn to see a Cameraman staring at us both. He looked both confused and conflicted.

But I took this opportunity to charge forward with enough rage in my heart to ram into him and grab his hands down. As the Skibidi toilet that helped me ripped his head off.

I stare at my first cameraman kill.. It felt nice.. I look at the legs of the cameraman I killed.

I rip off both and attached them to my own body. Allowing me to walk without needing the toilet.

I give a thumbs up again to the Skibidi Toilet who then sang it's song in celebration. As such.. We formed our own duo.

A duo that was seen as nothing to the Titans of our alliances..

A duo that will bring both to their knees.. But first.. We need some type of weapon for each other.

I find a metal pipe. Long enough and sturdy enough to be used as a weapon. I grab a nearby knife and put it in my pocket. Two weapons check.. We see some dead Skibidi Toilets. We turn to each other before choosing to give my only ally a new toilet to move in. I see the very weird way he took over the toilet. It basically consists of him cleaning off the toilets innards and head before placing his own innards and head in it..

It was both disgusting and intriguing. Well as of right now we needed a base.

We start our journey. Making sure to avoid both toilet and androids in our path.

We find more things to use in our new duo time.

We find a working jeep that seemed to be abandoned by my alliance. We put all our gathered scrap on it's compartment and I took the wheel as he took the passenger seat. I mean it's expected. I was literally the only one with hands. We drive deep into what I heard to be "No-Man's Land." I place both the toilets and the alliance didn't want for some reason. Made me question why we even fight in this war. It seemed to be getting darker and darker..

From what I recalled.. We have two choices..

We could stay in hiding and live normal lives.. I mean we both seem to be outcasts in our alliances. Two anomalies that they didn't need. As such thrown out. I look at the gathered parts of our little scrap gathering.

A few Cameramen/Speakermen/TVMen bodies and a bunch of scrap metal.

I wonder if I can replicate it..

I was staring directly at the TVMen bodies. I then turn to stop in front of an abandoned warehouse. We both get out of the car and stare at each other before unloading and getting inside the ware house. We find that there is a generator that took water as fuel using the steam from it.. I wonder why hadn't humans used this yet? Either way we finished cleaning the place up and reinforcing it.

This is it..

The start of our story.

And my start..

What would I look to the others?

Simple..

A villain.

______________________

Author's Note,

That's right the beginning of our new original story and definitely not used over a lot in YouTube.

Anyways! Nothing else to say than welcome to the newest series!

And our two main characters!

Skibidi Friend and Brown Cameraman!

And remember! STAY FROSTY SOFTWARE GANG!