Episode 11

Brown's POV,

I kept going on my trek to Dubai. I continued dashing through buildings.. But I get caught by 5 hooks I try to shake them off but they are too strong.

I look at my attacker to see two UFO Toilets looking down on me. One had a laser gun mounted on his bottom and the other who held me had 5 Hook Arms.

They bring me to eye level as I hear the familiar voice of Skibidi Friend.

I look at him and tilt my head as he did the same. I look up at him. Then at the UFO Toilet. Who shoved a note to my face.

"We want help you."

It was bad handwriting but clearly Skibidi Friend's.

I nod as I was put on Skibidi Friend's Head with two Hooks acting like seatbelts as they sped off with me in tow towards Dubai where their secret base is..

And not to their and my knowledge..

The Cannon MK3 exoskeleton is..

We kept flying pass buildings, Skibidi Toilets, Camera/Speaker Helicopters..

With two new allies on my side.

It was odd really being dragged by two dangerous Skibidi Toilets.. If this was past me I would be killing myself at the thought..

Like I recalled.. Skibidi Toilets are just as Human as us.. So they could just be like me. A person that wanted some level of comfort in a war we are thrusted into by our leaders..

Eventually we see the border of Dubai and quickly hide behind some buildings. I sneak a peek and see.. The hell? It's only been 4 months since then.. Why is there a big wall already blocking our path..

I guess it's gonna be much harder to break in..

Skibidi Friend spoke to Astro UFO Toilet. I didn't understand a word they were saying..

Like the hell is their wordplay? But then I'm sped away by Skibidi Friend along side Astro UFO into a cave. After a bunch of twist, turns, secret tunnels, entrances, We find..

The base of the Astro Tribe..

I see over 15 other Astro Toilets working tirelessly to get better upgrades..

I get let down as Astro UFO seems to explain the situation about me.

Most of them agreed that I'm apart of the group now. Whether I like it or not.

I sigh as I'm brought to a planning room. Since I was vouched by like 2 of the most influential of the Astro Tribe I'm let in..

I see the extent of the Border around Dubai..

It's made sure to keep anyone in and out.

I look at Skibidi Friend as he dragged me into a room.

He shoved a voice box from a TVMan. Seems like it's modified a little.

He looks like he wants to give me it.

I take it in my hand as it's merged with my head thanks to the ExoSkeleton.

"Test. Test. Mic Test."

I spoke from my new voice box. I look up at him. Skibidi Friend gave a nod and dragged me back to the planning room. I probably won't use the voice box that much.

I look at the map.

They crossed/marked three weak points for the break in plan..

From what it says here.. Many Astro Toilets are captured and experimented on within a building in Dubai..

They want the Speed for their stronger fighters..

I look at the Astro Toilets surrounding the table. I begin the planning process. We would focus our forces on the weakest point. But using the weaker forces. The stronger ones will stay back and wait till the Weaker ones break the border before running in. I'll be tasked in locating the Lab where the Astro toilets are being held.

But as we are planning I don't notice the moving goo drawing closer and closer to me.

Until I'm tackled by it as it merges with my Exoskeleton. I stand up confused as the other Astro Toilets stared at me.

I look at my left arm as it morphs into an energy cannon similar to Titan Speakerman's after his upgrades.

I smile.. 2 out of 5 to go. Since I've trained using Blade MK1 I easily adapt to the new Exoskeleton Upgrade.

I look at the Astro Toilets.

"Let's get your buddies. Take it as payment for letting me get my new upgrade."

The Astro Toilets nodded and began singing their battle song as I'm strapped with an UFO Jetpack. I look at Skibidi Friend who gave me it he held a note.

"I made it when you would come back!"

I smiled and nodded as I floated up. It already merged with my body and exoskeleton.

Let's end this goddamn war.

For good.

This will be the start.

Of my war.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Looks like it's about to be an action packed break into Dubai!

And who knows? Maybe we will meet some old Allies.

And remember!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!