Episode 27

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I quickly maneuver backwards and back flip to dodge numerous energy blasts. I aim my energy cannon at Amanos as he quickly dodged a few of my shots.

I jump back dodging more of his.. they told me he had 10 energy blasters. Not 2 Gatling Energy Blasters with 5 Barrels each!

I dodged relentlessly as I see SpeakerWoman trained by Nucleus on how to use her Speakers more effectively.

Nucleus was the leader of the Skull Toilets and basically a walking nuclear reactor.

Of course I dodged a few more times barely able to block a few of the energy attacks from Amanos using Wyrm Shield..

I found out the name of the new exoskeleton..

Wyrm MK1

That's the full name of my-

I get hit by a few blaster shots. I hear him speak.

"Stop Monologuing to yourself. No one but the Humans are watching us."

I sigh and get back up to my feet forming my Wyrm Shield again. As I dodged more and more. Getting a feel for my new body.

I felt a bit more agile too.

I block another volley of energy attacks. And weaved to dodge the hooks that tried grabbing me. I form my blade on my left arm and swung down cutting the hooks before jumping forward a little confident. But then Amanos shot at me causing me to block and be sent back a little.

I backflip and jump on the wall before accelerating subconsciously using Glitch Speed.

Amanos smirked and flew back using...

Glitch Speed?

We then get into a speed clash moment and kept clashing at the speed of light. Before he got the upper hand and slammed me into the training room wall.

It's been around 6 weeks since I've made it here..

And over 500 Spars with Amanos..

And I've only won..

Zero times!

Wooo!

Still need more training..

"That's all for today. Good work Brown."

"Thank you Amanos."

I have a bow as SpeakerWoman dragged me out of the room. And out of the building into the City for another one of our many adventures to what she likes to call.

"The Fun Place."

Which was just the Casino she found.

She might have an addiction..

I'll fix that when I can.

She bet a bunch of money on the color red and watched as she lost over half her savings.

I sighed and went to a poker table and won after a few turns..

I'm just that unnaturally lucky.

Then we're back outside after I won back her savings and 2x that of the Jackpot before we were kicked out again.

We then walked to a park and sat there. Peacefully watching the night sky.

It felt nicer with her around.

We just sat there till I see Skibidi Friend run in with Ice Cream and floated around us while eating ice cream.

Is he just flexing the fact he has a working mouth? Or is just that happy to be around us?

So we were just there.

The original trio..

Skibidi Friend who liked chasing animals.

SpeakerWoman who loved me a bit too much and had a knack for music.

And I..

Who just wanted comfort in a war..

At least we all had our dreams come true..

But we have one greater dream..

To end..

ForceIsWill.

And that's a promise.

But for now..

Let's just enjoy what we have left..

What we have with us..

We would never know..

If it will ever be stripped from us for the rest of our lives.

________________________

Author's Note,

Nothing much to say!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!