Episode 8

Brown Cameraman POV,

3 months,

I've been taught quite well on how to use Blade Mk1 correctly. I've even done in battle shifts. Like from my normal sharp blade to a great sword in a matter of an instant.

I quick dodged an spear strike from Jack as I maneuver back and block a rapier stab from Joe.

I back flip away and clash with Jane knocking her battle axe off her hand and kicked her into a wall.

Jack charged forward as I shift my Exoskeleton into a Long Broadsword blocking his strikes and maneuvering my blade in a twist motion to throw his blade to the side but of course I duck a rapier stab and kick Joe's Stomach and kick his side to send him away. Before finally backflip drop kicking Jack. The three jumped back to their feet and charged at me again.

I maneuver and block the battle axe and kick her away. I parry the rapier and grabbed his hand throwing him at Jane. Then finally punching Jack with my non-transformed arm. All of the siblings get knocked back.

The Blade Siblings smirk. Joe spoke out first.

"We have nothing to teach you at this point. I guess go back to Blugray and ask him the whereabouts of.. Cannon Mk3."

I stare at them before giving a bow of respect and turning my back before catching a spear from Jack who smirked.

"Good. That will help you get better with your Android/Soul's senses."

I threw the spear back as he caught it easily with his hand shaking a little. He smiled at the power and the three waved me off.

I now had a mission. To find the next Exoskeleton. Cannon Mk3.

And I enter Blugray's Office as he looked up to me.

"If you wanna know where the next ExoSkeleton is. It's around Dubai.. In Alliance territory. For now get ready and go there. And make sure to find my Twin brother. Dafuq!boom will be watching the Alliance's Titans as such will let you know when one is close by. Stay safe."

I gave my salute and ran out the door and out the gate.

Time to begin my trek to Dubai.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Time for part two of the arc.

"Trek to Dubai"

Then the finale will be named after 3 chapters.

Anyways!

Stay frosty Software Gang!