Episode 12

Brown's POV,

It was almost time. Only a few hours before we finally get ready. For some reason Astro UFO had called someone using Morse code.

Will we get some back up?

And which will it be?

Either way I'm currently being trained by Skibidi Friend in how to fly using UFO technology.

It was odd. How gosh darn hard it was to use UFO Technology.. If I didn't have any level of durability I would be dead by now.

Each of the Astro Toilets were given visors to prevent the TVMen from stunning them..

Of course this is a war. There will always be some level of uncertainty.

From what I can get.. The reinforcements will come during the break in..

I'd wonder why or who will help us.. Another Toilet Tribe?

Either way I'm thankful we have some level of assistance.

But am I being to trustful.. But in the end.. I'll do any means to complete this goal I've brought to myself.

I look at my hands.. I shrug in the end I'm in this or I'm dead..

I walk out my room and look at the group of Astro Toilets waiting outside as I float up now mastering the UFO Jetpack. We all fly out of the base with a select few staying behind to keep an eye on the base.

We fly to the gathering point for our reinforcements. From the Morse code.. We just need to shoot a flare. And they'll come..

I'm the only one with workable hands.. So I get ready..

3...

2..

1..

Shoot. The flare goes up confusing some of the Alliance members guarding the border as suddenly black smoke formed around the gateway of the weak point.

Suddenly 3 Skull Toilets emerged from the smoke spilling toxic acid on the foundation allowing our forces to come in and shoot down a part of the wall. We all come in as the Skull Toilets teleport away using the black smoke. As smaller flying skull toilets emerged flying around spilling more toxic acid as we flew above them.

I flew fast being the lightest and fastest in the group. I quickly find the Laboratory with Skibidi Friend in tow. He flew above ripping apart the weapons of the alliance as I ran in. I jump in with my cannon arm shooting down as many as I could. Before morphing my right arm into a blade as I hack and slash down the large cameramen. I run through the laboratory eventually finding the holding rooms where I burst in and free the Astro Toilets there. In total 50 Astro Toilets were freed.

All of them blew a hole through the lab roof as I flew up with them destroying most of Dubai.

I then see a car driving towards the lab.

I flew down getting ready to kill who was-

What?

I come face to face with SpeakerWoman.

She seemed excited to see me.

I raise my blade preparing to strike her down.

But she held something out for me..

I pick it up and look at it.

Actual Blueprints for a Titan's Core.

I look at her.

"This doesn't change things between us."

She nodded solemnly before reaching out. I was confused before I was tackled by a blue streak.

I back flip to my feet and come face to face with Him.

Plunger and I share a stare between each other. He held his hands out as if trying to reason with me to join back into the Alliance..

"I'm not going back."

I spoke. As he let his hand down as two blades formed on his hands. He got ready as I did the same.

Before black smoke go between us as..

She came out of it..

TV woman..

"You.."

She had that same ">W<" on her screen.

I stared at her. It seemed like to them they got through with me. Before I started twitching.

"You.."

I yell out in rage and anger.

"FUCKING! TRAITOR! YOU!"

In a blind rage I charged forward as Plunger just barely clashed with my blade arm.

"YOU ABANDONED ME ALL OF YOU! AND MY OWN ENEMIES HELPED ME IN MY TIME OF NEED! YOU FUCKING TRAITORS!"

I jump back and shoot numerous energy shots and charged forward again as Plunger charged forward clashing his blades with my own.

Time to pay..

Bastards.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Gotta be quick since I'm doing this during class.

Anyways!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!