Episode 31

Wilhelm's POV,

Another month of this.. At least we get paid in... Checks? For food and water?

I mean we barely get human interaction these days.

Apart from Sarah who's a bit clingy.. Maybe it's cause of her old Cellmate. I mean they were dating till he basically turned the tables and went abusive after listening to some..

"Tate... Guy?"

I mean I forgot the name. It had "drew" and "and" in the name but still.

I wake up to one of the few days without any work for us. Last we heard the AAL malfunctioned and wasn't gonna work..

I mean we will be moved to another station.. Pretty close to the Main Reactor Lab..

Heard there were rumors of a Titan Sized Android being made.. But we also heard about some.. Exoskeleton being discontinued due to some.. "AI" malfunctions..

Wonder where they threw those... I heard there was even Humans outside this hell hole.. But they were more.. Experimented on than.. Well? Forced into labor till exhaustion?

We walk to our new station and began reorganizing things..

I see that Dumb Camera staring at us..

We never really knew who's behind the camera.. But I'll find it out eventually.

I mean I am a self taught engineering student. Hehehe...

Sarah looked at me from her side with a small smile. She seemed a bit more determined and more joyful today. Wonder what got her so happy?

I sit back and continue to work. Pushing android legs to the left. Android arms to the right. And the rest to the middle. It was simple as that.

The Camera is still looking at both of us.

We both finish our shifts and began to walk back to our cell. We see some notes on the floor. We pick them up to find out where we can see.. Some Titan CameraAndroid Mk1?

I mean..

Cool name?

Sarah seemed delighted. And grabbed my hand.

"Let's go see that thing!"

I was then basically dragged. We ran across the conveyor belt. Avoiding to step or trip on android parts as we ran. She pulled out the note again.

"Over there!"

She pointed at that old android making machine. ALL Mk0.1

The oldest model in the building. Before I could do anything. She dragged me to what she called "A shortcut"

I see the camera still watching us..  But I pay it no mind as we ran. We arrive to the machine and Sarah..

Started crawling..

Well.. I was looking at something.

But hey she allows it all the time.

I crawl inside too.. Right behind her.. It was dusty as heck in here.. numerous claws probably made to attach or rip apart anyone. I look around confused as I see it...

Then I notice it.. The conveyor belt started to move. As the machine hums to life. I try and drag her out of the machine as I crawled back out.

But then I see that Camera staring at me. Before I feel something thrown at me slit my throat. I fall to the conveyor belt. I see Sarah get treated the same fate. She was on top of me when the Machine started ripping us apart.

I move my arms to take her into one last embrace. Before...

Darkness...

_________________________

Author's Note,

Oooo...

I wonder who's been watching Wilhelm and Sarah?

Either way I'm just woken up so don't expect a chapter too soon. But maybe later.

And remember!

Stay Frosty! Software Gang!