Episode 7

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I stare at him seeing his eyes glowing in the moonlight. As if he wore some type of tech.. Contacts?

He spoke to me as he stood up and looked out the window gesturing me to do the same.

I stand up and do the same.

We stare at the many people doing their own things. Having fun, working, and dancing..

"This is what Humanity is in its best spot.. A place of stressless freedom away from the oppressors and murderers."

I turn to him as he said "oppressors and murderers" and gestured him to explain.

He spoke out as he held his drink.

"Back before this whole.. Skibidi Toilet Vs Alliance war.. There was us.. Humans.. it's been 2 years since then.. But we still remember.. The oppression of our species due to the AI of the Androids telling us that we are the reason that Humanity dies down.. Because in the end they were both wrong and correct. A select few can end humanity with a press or a snap. As such even if the androids listened they wouldn't. Since the AI is the true leader of the alliance.. the Titans. Are nothing more than figure heads."

I listened to him as he spoke. Intrigued by the history of the Humans and Android's Past.

"They took almost the remainder of the humans that didn't take part in the rebellion.. My twin brother made. And trapped us in the city. Forced to follow their rules and unable to die.. Our only way of dying was through the Skibidi Toilets.. In which without us.. The Androids can't get the new materials to build their new forces and or upgrades."

I look at him bewildered. So that's how we were made.. Through slavery and forced labor.

"As such.. We barely escaped and lived.. It was 2 years since then.."

He finally stopped speaking as he turned to me.

"But there are rumors.. Two androids that have a soul.. A Human one.. From our reports.. You and another have this.. Due to a malfunction caused by a couple of teens falling into the android maker.."

I looked at him.. Both shocked and confused. It's not like I can ask anything else since I can't talk..

"So yeah.. You must be the key in stopping both the Skibidi Toilets and Alliance."

He fully turned to me.

"Will you help us? Save the world from devastation? To unite our people within this nation?"

I look out to the many individuals.. No.. The humans having fun doing what they wanted..

I give him a thumbs up as he smiled.

"We will begin your training tomorrow.. That new exoskeleton hasn't been seen in over 5 years. And we suspect that you will gather more of them. I believe the one you have right now is the Blade mk1 a prototype Exoskeleton. There are 5 in total scattered across "No Man's Land." So I wish for you to train and gather each one.. 1 out of 5 per say?"

He smiled as I looked at the Exoskeleton covering my body in its tendrils.

"And don't worry.. I'll get you a voice box soon."

I nodded and turned to walk out the door. Seeing a few humans holding weapons.

"I'm Jack, This is Jane, and that's Joe. We are the Blade Siblings. And the boss said we are gonna train you!"

I nodded before immediately dodging a spear stab from Jack as I barely block a Battle Axe coming for my right from Jane but get stabbed in my shoulder by a rapier which was held by Joe. Joe spoke out.

"Not too nimble. We'll beat the skills into ya. And you can't download anything for it Biatch."

I look at the 3 before shrugging and jumping back. The 3 charged forward as I did the same my Exoskeleton forming 2 blades and enveloped each of hands.

And we clash.

_________________________

Author's Note,

As such the lore thickens as The Alliance doesn't seem so nice now huh?

And soul androids? I wonder who else has it?

And remember!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!