Episode 4

Brown Cameraman's POV

1 Month,

Me and Speakerwoman along side Skibidi Friend had been going on many expeditions where we see the brutality that is SpeakerWoman. The way she fights is to clear and kill alone.. She is terrifying..

But then again she was able to give me something I'll need against the TVMen/Cameramen..

A Flash Cannon that I've modified to work along side my red light of death in my Camera Head.

Which is more or likely..

We all stare at the exploded head of the large Skibidi toilet we encountered in "No Man's Land."

An instant kill.. To things that can't resist it..

And a stun for the ones who can.

Me and Speakerwoman actually make a good team. Kinda feels nice to have someone to sign language with other than the nods and shake head with Skibidi Friend.. But I'm planning on getting him hands soon.. and maybe a body..

Either way we all are... In her speaker head's words..

"Ballin."

We go back to Home Base and chill out for awhile.. I found that.. Speakerwoman is clingy..

Really Clingy..

Not normal level of clingy..

I was fiddling with some Speakermen Parts as she came over and hugged me from behind as I fiddled with a broken Speaker Heli..

I'm thinking of trying to find one of those Strider Toilets and using it's body as an vehicle for fighting. Like that Mech I saw when..

She..

I look down as I see SpeakerWoman hug me into her chest. I hug back feeling much better and more invigorated to do my modifications..

I quickly go back to work as Skibidi Friend is currently leading a conga line of rats.

Speakerwoman is also in the line dancing.

I shake my head at their tomfoolery but still find it fun..

I do then see the bag Speakerwoman brought with her.

I signal for the bag. And she shrugged and gave a bow of approval to let me take what ever she brought inside.

I open it to find..

A two blueprints..

One for a Titan's Core which I could replicate for myself and make my own core..

And the other..

Is a blueprint the alliance found when breaking into a toilet base in New Mexico..

The blueprints of the UFO Toilet's Speed.. both seemed.. Oddly rushed and really complex and complicated even some odd miscalculations.. But I shrug it off.. I guess.. She really..
She really is on our side..

I take both and began planning my newest upgrades.

If this works..

I'll be able to fight against the titans.

I'm sure of it..

As long as I have the speed and flight..

Along side the power.

I'll win..

For Sure.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Last chapter for today lol.

So yeah!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!