Episode 37

Wilhelm's POV,

I point at something a few meters away. As Radio threw a piece of rebar at the target. Bullseye.. He just has that good of an Aim... I quickly aim my Energy Cannon and shoot something a mile away.

Radio seems to enjoy the destruction.. A little too much.. I mean.. He might have a trigger happy finger just like his-

Numerous Explosions are heard as I turn to see Sarah shooting numerous buildings down.

Just like his Mother..

Wonder if he has the obsessive nature too? Hopefully he doesn't. So right now we were all training.

Amanos was gathering his forces like Nucleus and The Human Leaders, Dafuq and Blugray.

We were all preparing for this. I quick shift my right arm into my Railgun. Before quick shifting it into the Bright Burn Blade.. Which is the name I gave to the Orange Overheating Blade I would awaken when I enhanced the blade exoskeleton. So Bright since it's bright as hell.. Burn since it's hot. And blade cause it's a blade.

It was patented by Radio. And I approved it since he has better naming than me.

I was planning on calling it. "Red Hot Burn Blade of Brown Cameraman"

Yeah.. I was that bad at thinking of names. Even Sarah teased me about it..

Damn Traitor. I knew you were gonna call your exoskeleton something like "Super Exoskeleton of Ultimate Red Light."

You literally thought of naming Radio "Cassette"... On second thought that name doesn't sound too bad in actuality..

But still.

We were training our butts off. Just for this war.

To take Nyom City Back.

From information gotten.

CinemaMan is currently in pursuit of Titan Skibidi Scientist..

Oddly enough G-Toilet had not been seen these last few weeks.

Which worries me to no end. But in the end I have to stay positive and keep going despite all the struggle and resistance we might get from this Take Back.

In the end we have to keep on moving. No matter the cause. So we continue on our quest to evolve our selves into better people. Stronger, Faster, Smarter. In every way we needed all of it.

For one missed variable can spell doom for us and everyone we love.

So we continue training to fight against the Threats that came our way.

To fight for the freedom of the oppressed.

To fight for clarity in this foggy reality.

To fight for enjoyment. To entertain the ones who watch me. To go on without resistance.

To fight for everything that I stood for..

To fight off the threats coming our way.

To win. Everything back.

For them.

For myself.

For everyone.

We will win.

We will survive.

No matter what.

Author's POV,

The First Ancient that coiled around the earth was slain.

The three remaining. The ones that conceptualized the core details of earth.

The Serpent who embodied the lands. Weakened by this war. Had been slain by the one in brown.

The Hawk that stirred in it's under ground nest. Feeling the smoke in the air as it wishes to eradicate the threats to it's domain.

The Leviathan who embodied the Ocean. The waves move and ripple as it slowly stirred. Disturbed by the death of one of it's own.

And the Eye of Judgement who embodied the Moon.

He who stared down at his own creation.

Unlike the creators who made it. The ones who made the Alliance and Skibidi Toilets. Who quivered at their mistakes.

He did not quiver.

For he did not fear.

He is the Judge.

He is the Order.

He is the one who watched it All..

And..

He moved his eye but a little bit..

For when you stare at darkness and the moon.

Wouldn't be scary?

To see..

Someone staring back?

_________________________

Author's Note,

This war is gonna be wild as hell. Like I'm preparing for Two of the Ancients to come in and Fourth Party the War.

And believe me.

They aren't like Serpentine.

Either way!

Stay Tuned, Stay Frosty!

And see you all later! Software Gang!

Also sorry bout late uploads. Just a bit burnt out.