Episode 39

Wilhelm's POV,

I see Plunger and his team get up to the roof as we get back to fighting.

Radio held his short spear stabbing off Mech Cameraman's Weapon Arms. As Dark SpeakerMan was sent away by a Radio Blast.. It was a weaker Sound Blast but enough to send him staggering.

I see TV Woman And Sarah clash blades. As CameraWoman's Rifle was ripped off by Radio. Leaving her weaponless.

I quickly dodge and block more of Plunger's Glitch Toilet Car. I quickly charge up one of my weaker Moves.

"Break Wave"

I said silently as I use Glitch Speed and UFO Speed to zigzag around repeatedly around Plunger before crashing into him and kicking him out of the Glitch Toilet. I see him stand up and try and use that Bastardized Glitch Toilet Speed to try and take back the Glitch Car.

I smile and get inside the toilet getting a wave of nostalgia.

I see Skibidi Friend from a far looking at me with a smile. And nodding.

"Yes Yes."

I heard him yell out before going back into battle.

I smile..

Feeling the Glitch Toilet mend into my Exoskeleton. temporarily.

I use the TRUE Version of Glitch Speed and see my surroundings turn pitch black with everything having a white outline. I flew the Glitch Toilet through the void before crashing into Plunger, CameraWoman, TV Woman, Dark SpeakerMan, And Mech repeatedly basically putting them on a pile. I deactivate The Glitch Toilet. Before looking at Sarah and Radio who was staring at me halfway inside the Toilet.

Before Sarah started laughing and Radio fanboyed about wanting to be the one who rides inside the Toilet next.

I see Plunger Stand up slowly and rip off his inner shirt. I quickly widen my eyes and use the Glitch Toilet to speed blitz Radio and Sarah out of the way. As a massive stream of blue flames came out of Plunger's New Core.

Which kinda reminded me I should have gotten a Core By now..

I'll do that later..

I use the Glitch Toilet to fly us onto another building dodging the Core Blast.

I get out and Look at the Glitch Toilet..

Smiling a little.

I pull out something Dafuq and Blugray gave me. I throw something onto the Toilet which then shrunk down. I pick it up and merge it with my Exoskeleton.

This will be fun..

Real Fun..

I jump off the building much to the shock of everyone watching. Especially since they saw that my Jetpack was destroyed. Apart from my Allies who knew I had UFO Tech and Glitch Tech..

But they haven't seen this..

As I fell I suddenly disappear in a Purple Streak using Three Speed Enhancers at once.

I speed across both Skibidi and Alliance Members pulling a Glitch Toilet and getting them beheaded.

I was causing mayhem.

CinemaMan took notice and prepared to shoot his red light. But was sent further back by Amanos.

Nucleus was dealing with Scientist Skibidi.

And The Human Leader Duo, Dafuq and Blugray were dealing with Titan Cameraman and Titan SpeakerMan using their mechs.

It was an all out war in all odds.

And it was gonna get even more chaotic.

Like way more chaotic.

None of us took notice of the ground forming cracks as something slithered under it.

I was too busy beating as many as I could.

I get out of the Glitch Speed..

I'll probably call it Void Speed due to it just sending me into a void whenever I used it now..

So now.

Let's see where-

"CAW"

We all look up. Seeing that Hawk fly down this time..

HOLY MOLY!

I quickly enter Void Speed to fly towards Sarah and Radio who were reconvening near Skibidi Friend. They were treating Skibidi Friend's Injuries.

I quickly tackle all three of them sending them into the Void Speed Dimension. And speeding them into a building.

I get back out and look up seeing..

Tons..

And Tons..

Of Bird like Androids flying down.

Each one basically raining down fire upon anyone.

I should have never jinxed it.

Goddamn it.

God Fucking Damn it.

_________________________

Author's Note,

The Second of the 4 Ancients have arrived.

The Hawk of the Skies.

The Phoenix.

He who flies across the sky.

Anyways! Seems like Another Ancient is arriving too!

But I'd wonder who's side it's on!

So remember!

Stay Tuned! Stay Frosty!

And See you all later Software Gang!