Episode 2

Brown Cameraman's POV

Week 1,

I sat at my desk fiddling with the TVMen's Head. Taking it apart and testing the parts individually. I was thinking of trying to install the blue light the TVMen used in the screens to my camera lens.. If it works I could even paralyze past the glasses and lens protectors..

I also hear Skibidi friend chasing a random rat around the warehouse. It was odd.. but then again we have been near each other for a week.. Last I heard.. G-Toilet was betrayed by the Astro Toilet Tribe.. Seems like they still do Mass-Information sending.. Means I can still stay in the loop..

I continue to fiddle with the TVMen parts.. Till I come across an odd looking LED Light connected to the TVMan's Generator.. This must be it..

I look at the Cameraheads I have lying around and grab one identical to mine and began the modifications adding a few more details.. I was a pretty good learner in engineering.. Wait.. I never even.. Why did I say that..

I put my hand on my head as I feel something odd stirring.. Either way.. I'll get to the bottom of it eventually.. I eventually get it to work and see the lens glow slightly on the head.. Before I stand up to walk over to Skibidi Friend.. I pull out a notepad and show it to him. He nods as I point the head at him. It shines a bright blue light that stunned him in place. I put on glasses for him and it still kept him in place..

It worked..

I look at him before I tell him to get ready.

Eventually after some struggle I get my new head..

I give him a thumbs up as we both go back to what we are doing.. I grab a few speaker heads and began fiddling with each one..

Adding some modifications.. adding a few touches and I formed what I'd call my new legs.. Which would allow me to use a Soundwave to jump around and onto the top of an large Skibidi toilet..

I get the new legs installed and began preparing myself..

Training tirelessly for the first week as an rogue agent along side Skibidi Friend..

We also do random missions for ourselves as little training montages..

As such it brought us to this point..

I stare down the group of Cameramen with my blue light paralyzing them as Skibidi Friend removed their arms.

I turn off the light and charged forward with my weapon. A metal pipe and basically broke each of their heads open.

I give a nod to Skibidi Friend. Before charging forward to beat up a few of the large cameramen remaining. I turn to see black smoke forming behind my distracted ally. I use my Soundwave legs to boost forward.

Charging forward to try and stop the TVMan from- But I was..

I watched my only friend be flushed.. The only person that helped me in my time of need..

I remember the time he tried helping me get the ability to move..

I stare blankly at his empty Toilet..

I then look at the TVMan.. He gave a small ">:p" on his screen.. I clench my fist in a rage my blue light turned bright red causing the TVMan's Head to explode. I turn and do the same to the rest of the squad..

Before looking down at my now.. Dead?.. Wait..

I see his head poking out. A little..

I pull his head back up to see he was faking his death..

This little- For God's sake.. Seems like he's as unflushable as G-Toilet..

I guess we learn something new everyday huh..

We gather the parts and put them on our jeep and after a small hug drive off back to warehouse.

Aka..

Home Base.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Nothing much to say apart from yeah!

Brown Cameraman can use both Blue and Red Light! He will get teleportation soon.

And who knows? Maybe he'll encounter a toilet that will benefit him greatly.

Either way my only hint for you is!

Astro!

So stay frost software gang!