Episode 35 (Arc 5)

Wilhelm's POV,

It's been a few weeks since we fought.

We chose to use our old names. To strip us from the names the alliance gave us. Right now. I was-

I quickly sidestep a punch from Sarah and backflip to avoid any further strikes.

I charge forward using Glitch Speed as she quickly formed numerous speakers all around her body sending me back unable to get close. I use UFO Speed to blitz and vibrate pass the Soundwaves and punch her straight in the face earning me a win. She quickly recovered and brought forth the black smoke of teleportation. Then I notice. She was teleporting repeatedly around me.. Seems like she was trying to make a smoke screen..

I look around using my Camera Head's Thermal vision to spot her and tackle her to the ground earning me a win. She quickly embraced me before using her speakers to send us up and spun me into the wall.

Radio was in the background with Skibidi Friend watching the fight. He had two flags. One brown the other red.

He was waving both. Radio kept waving the flags with a smile on his face completely happy at the fight currently occurring. He may have untapped potential.. But in the end we'll see that sooner or later.

We quickly back off and began circling one another. We stay laser focused on each other. Before we both charged forward clashing and sending strikes that were perfectly countered by the other. She spun around doing acrobatic kicks as I jumped around like Muhammad Ali. Side stepping and weaving through her strikes before I caught her fist and did a right hook straight to her side. She quickly recovered jumping back to clash with me again.

We continue our sparring match for a few more minutes till the 5 hour mark hits and we finally stop. We shake hands, Hug before I picked up Radio and we walk outside to just stare at the scenery.

Radio was circling us like a child wanting to play with their parents. Sarah stood up and started playing tag with him. I stood up and did the same. Some lighthearted and fun moments to contrast the war that we experienced and endured before this.

It felt nice to be at peace for once. We found a nice area to be secluded and gather our strength before taking back Nyom City.

We will take it back. And everyone who were taken will be taken back.

We will take back the place we lived in.

We will take back the safe haven of humanity.

We will..

Take back the Light.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Sry for late uploads. Burnt out from the last chapter Fr Fr.

Anyways!

Stay Tuned, Stay Frosty!

And see you all later! Software Gang!