Episode 36

Wilhelm's POV,

I walk into the planning room to discuss with the others how to well.. Take Back Nyom City..

Our greatest issues right now are the Titan Trio. And possibly the Skibidi Duo. So it's either we bide our time till the Titans clash against one another. And then we swoop into Nyom City. Basically third partied the fight. In the end the only Titan Level Fighters we have is Amanos and Nucleus. Both were able to escape back then due to the teleportation technology they were able to get their hands on.

So here we are now.

Discussing and trying to make plans to take back Nyom City.

We discuss about many variables. Like Scientist Skibidi or CinemaMan possibly joining into the fight.

I spoke out a bit annoyed at the plans being laid out on the table.

"Why the hell is one of our plans just us going full throttle guns blazing into battle? And another is how we would try and jump on top of them? We can't just risk this chance. Thats why we need to do this."

I devise a thought out plan. I would plan out this..

Amanos and Nucleus will take both Flanks. And Dafuq and Blugray will take the frontal and back assault on their new mechs. And if CinemaMan or Scientist Came around. I'll be nearby to charge up "Calamitas" To try and injure them greatly. Basically I'll be the bullet they shoot at the Alliance.. Literally. We continue our discussion, arguments, and questions about the plans we laid out.

Most of them agreed that really the issue are the Titans.

So we will wait till the Titans are far from the area. Then we will strike with my plan.

But it might be awhile.. So for now the Discussion ends with a few of us still trying to make plans.

Me and Sarah walked to where Skibidi Friend and Radio were. Which was the makeshift daycare.

Radio was again throwing rebar at a wall making more holes. We still don't know why he does that. But Skibidi Friend seems to enjoy it a little? I mean he is the one giving the Rebar to Radio.. Maybe we should give Radio something that will suit his accuracy... Maybe a Short Spear that he could shoot out from his arm?

Either we encourage his skills in throwing Spear like stuff. And funnily enough We actually kept track how precise he had gotten. He could hit moving targets in Glitch Speed from over 250 meters away..

Which was incredible. So here we are now. I was practicing how to quick shift my Exoskeleton even faster. Sarah was busy trying to use her Exoskeleton for flying..

Which made me remember..

There were 5 Exoskeletons..

And I've only gotten 3 of them..

I'd wonder where the other ones are..

Maybe I'll find them one day..

One day..

Author's POV,

Deep within a ruined city.. Something stirs ever so slightly..

Deep within the Mariana Trench..

Something slowly awakens..

Something far beyond.. What anyone could expect..

The Ancients are stirring due to the awakening of the Ancient's Killer.

The Weapon used against them..

The Skeleton..

The Skeleton of the Non-Believer..

_________________________

Author's Notes,

Yes.. Author's POV doesn't mean it's me exactly it's just a no one's POV moment.

Also if y'all ask.

I stole the name from the SCP Foundation..

Hmmm..

Maybe I'll add the SCP Foundation into this fic?

Let me know y'all reaction.

Either way!

Stay Tuned, Stay Frosty,

And See you all later! Software Gang!