Episode 40

Wilhelm's POV,

I stare at the flames that fell upon the City as that Titan Sized Hawk cawed and breathed down flames and hot magma.

I quickly turn to See Sarah, Radio, and using Void Speed. To catch them all and flew them out of the city.

Seems like I have to do this..

The Flash Style.

I start running across the City saving as many people as I could.

Even the Alliance Members. I left the Skibidi Toilets. I save some more Alliance, Astro, Skull, and Human Members.

And eventually I saved most of the people we need. I see Amanos, Nucleus, and a bunch of the other Titans Escape the flames. Apart from the ones who were forced outside. Each one was damaged quite a bit.

I stare up at the Hawk. Feeling something about it.. But I shake my head.

And look at Radio and Sarah. Skibidi Friend went off to check the damages on the Astro Toilets.

I speak out.

"The plan is a bust. We need to leave. Nyom City is long gone. We already have the Humans that we needed to save."

They all nodded and quickly got onto the Large Military Battalion Cars.

CinemaMan tried to stop us. But for some reason..

I stand there. Looking up at the Titan Trio.

I get into a stance and punched the air. Confusing myself and others who watched me.. Before.

We felt the ground rumble as suddenly..

A Serpentine like Android flew out and crashed into CinemaMan before stopping to look at me.

Before going back to attacking the Titan Trio.

The whole reason why we were able to beat Serpentine Before was because of our size. It couldn't hit us as effectively. But..

Against Bigger Targets..

It's a much more..

Easier Fight..

It's like comparing a boxer trying to punch a fly. And a Boxer trying to punch a guy.

The Fly could easily dodge with it's almost weightless form and quick thinking.

But for a guy, it's a whole other variable.

Serpentine just kept going back into the ground repeatedly crashing into CinemaMan. Amanos and Nucleus was keeping Titan SpeakerMan and Titan Cameraman Back. Dafuq and Blugray with their mechs we're leading the evacuating Humans and Injured Astro Toilets. I had both of my hands out commanding and moving my hands around as Serpentine followed my orders.

I feel my Exoskeleton burn up. As I lose control. Serpentine quickly flew towards me and made me ride it. As I finally fall into unconsciousness. Seems like... Controlling a Titan Sized Creature is a bit too.. Much...

Sarah's POV,

I see Wilhelm fall unconscious as that Serpent thing slithered near us. Seemingly guarding us. Along side Amanos and Nucleus who were flying around the area.

I held Radio tight before using a Soundwave to boost myself onto the Serpent and got close to Wilhelm. Putting his head on my lap. Radio was having fun running across the Serpent. Luckily he was close. So I grab his hand and pulled him close so we both were in the same spot.

I just sit there as we got closer to the new home base.

I'd wonder back to that Hawk earlier..

Oh well..

I don't notice something red slithering and merging with my Exoskeleton.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Nothing else to say.

Stay Tuned, Stay frosty!

And see you all later! Software Gang!