Episode 14

Brown's POV,

I wake up to something on top of me. Or someone exactly. I push SpeakerWoman off me as I walk out the fridge. Why did that feel familiar as hell..

Either way.. I'll save her for later. After I deal with the Titans.. I'll deal with her..

That's for the best..

Save the best for last? Am I correct?

I walk out the kitchen and outside to just sit down and level my head..

I look at my hands.. Covered in Oil.. Motor Oil.. Funny how us Androids run on electricity and oil engines..

I look up to the sky and raise my hand up to the moon..

"Just barely."

Just barely did I get out of there.. if I went in alone.. I would have been toast..

I sigh..

It's been a long time since I walked..

I guess it's time to walk in this suspiciously familiar neighborhood.

I walk around the block looking at broken buildings and killing a few non-Astro Toilets. Ones that are still allied with G-Toilet..

I reach the house I stayed in to see it lit up with electricity. I walk inside to see SpeakerWoman sitting on the couch patiently waiting for me.

I raise my Energy Cannon but.. Hesitate.. Before putting my weapon down letting it go back into my Exoskeleton.

I sit next to her.

It felt nice. We watch the static on the TV.

We stay silent not moving an inch. Before I turned to her.

"Why do you follow me?"

I asked as she turned. She gave me a shrug and a peace sign as she immediately hugged me again. But unlike before I stand up and push her off.

"You aren't gonna follow me again right?"

She nodded her head.. I didn't believe her one bit.

"You are not gonna be able to follow me."

She nodded her head again. But this time.. I semi-believed her. I don't know what she did to my body when I was in Sleep Mode.

I check my body for any tracker finding at least 5.

I look at her as she turned her head guiltily. I turn to walk out the door. But she ran up using a Soundwave to tackle me to the ground. Trying to keep me there. With her.

SpeakerWoman's POV,

I can't let him leave. Not again. I'm close to him. I need him. I need to keep him here.. With me..

I keep him down but I feel him using that weird Skibidi Technology to fly up. I basically wrap myself around him as he tries to shake me off as he flew.

"Get off me!"

I hear him say. His voice like music to my ears... Headphones? I don't really know at this point.

I hold him close and tightly.

"GET OFF ME!"

I see him fly through numerous houses and trees trying to get me off. But I stay on him like super glue.. Or that Flex tape I've heard of..

I keep myself wrapped around him. Trying to stay with him.. Until we hear a rumble.. Then another... Then another..

He slowly stopped flying as we both trying to see where it came from. Till he quickly pulled me close and held me tightly. I'd be delighted if he didn't immediately use two different speed accelerators at the same time to dodge a large robotic serpent the length of two titans. And the width of a Large SpeakerMan.

We both see it show it's large serpentine like head with numerous cameras and lights coming off it..

It screeched at us..

And both of us in unison in our minds had 5 words..

A Boss fight? Right now?

_________________________

Author's Note,

Welp! Second to last chapter of this arc!

Anyways! Nothing else to say but!

STAY FROSTY SOFTWARE GANG!