Episode 21

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I feel my Exoskeleton quickly overheat as I reach the other side. I put her on the ground and rest for awhile. God..

Why does it overheat so fast...

Even with one attack... it would heat up like crazy.. Even with just a short flight. It would overheat..

I need to find a way to effectively use it.. But it wasn't like this a few hours ago..

Maybe it's the weight limit? I'll test it later..

I look at SpeakerWoman. She was still in Sleep Mode. But her hand were moving around trying to grab something.

I contemplated letting her hug me..

But then again I got nothing else to do..

I thought this would just be a 3 hour trip... But it's flipping 5 hours now.. And now we are resting.. I make a sigh sound and let her hug me in her sleep mode. Before I notice..

She wasn't asleep at all...

This little-

I just let her do her thing. Hugging me close. In the end.. I would ask..

"Why did you sell me out back then?"

She moved her head a little.. And after a bit.. She finally spoke out.. in a voice slightly familiar to me..

"I was tasked to do so.. You know how the alliance is with some of the unique ones?"

I look down. Speaking out my mind.

"So you could have just betrayed them fully.. I mean.. It's not like you aren't betraying them right now?"

She chuckled a little.. She then looked up to me..

"Well it's because I knew you could dismantle the alliance's lies. It's not like they are purely the good guys. The Titans aren't even the leaders.."

I turn to her confused. I always thought of the Titans as the leaders.. What is the true master mind of the Alliance then?

"Who is then?"

She spoke out looking up.

"I heard it's called.. ForceIsWill.. An supercomputer of almost unparalleled knowledge.."

I hold back a chuckle from that dumbass name.. Who would name an AI that..

I notice her chuckled before laughing.. Then I start laughing..

We both began laughing at the hilarious situation the World has gotten into..

Toilets with Heads..

Androids with Weird Tech Heads..

Humans being enslaved..

It sounds like a fever dream..

Either way..

At least we have...

I stop my thought process and turn to her..

At least...

"At least we have each other huh?"

I chuckled a little not realizing that SpeakerWoman is currently having the greatest moment of her life.

"Re-Really?"

I subconsciously said.

"Yeah.. Sure!"

She then immediately hugged me tightly.. A bit too tightly.. Slightly enough to leave some marks on her clothes due to the heat from my still hot Exoskeleton..

I.. I hug her back..

It felt better..

Much better than before..

Much better before her betrayal..

And within my mind..

Much better than our first hug.. Way back then..

I don't understand where it came from.. But I don't care..

I just hug her..

We both get comforted by each other..

Not every relationship can be like any show..

Not all suns and rainbows...

In the end..

In the words of a wise human.. I think of Blugray..

"Hate is just a part of love.. Indifference is true hate."

_________________________

Author's Note,

Still studying guys!

Fr Fr.

Anyways!

Also enough of the love stuff for now!

Time for some actual lore and fights!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!