Episode 10

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I continue on my travel to Dubai. Running on the highway as I look at many destroyed buildings.

I've already dealt with a few toilet/alliance squads in this territory.. I must be In between the demilitarized zone of the toilets and alliance..

I continue dashing till I quickly hide as I see a UFO Toilet fly over me..

I stay calm thinking..

I'm not ready yet.. not yet..

I keep my calm composure and stay low to not be spotted running in between buildings I jump into another buildings as..

A clawed UFO Toilet flew over me as well..

Where am I even..

I shake my head and keep going in the direction.. Where I believe Dubai is..

I find odd storage containers and warehouses in this area.

And unnatural amount of Skibidi Toilets.

I decapitate a few of them and cause the others to flush or explode using my red light.

I quickly approach a warehouse and hide behind some cabinets as I saw something I'd rather not see..

I see..

Scientists.. Skibidis.. I could take advantage of this.. I keep sneaking around using the skills I've learned up to this point and yoink a few things.

Like small laser cannons and a Jetpack.

I quickly escape but not before seeing..

The Scientist Skibidi..

He didn't notice me..

I was lucky he didn't cause I would have died against him..

How and when did he get that Big!

I mean he would dwarf Titan Cameraman..

I got out of there after stealing some stuff and a map.

I look at the map and look in the direction of the sun.

I'll go there..

I run towards the direction where the Sun is.

Time to head to Dubai..

I don't have time..

To notice the UFO Toilet looking at me.

With another UFO Toilet next to it with similar features but with 5 hook arms.

He seemed to look at Astro Toilet aka Main UFO Toilet.

Astro Toilet looked at his fellow UFO.

He nodded as Hook UFO flew towards my direction. Seemingly excited to see me again.

I don't notice him at all.

_________________________

Author's Note,

If y'all guess who it is y'all get some level of intelligence.

Anyways!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!