Episode 33

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I stop and rest inside a building looking at my hands. What.. What am I?

I look out to see it was raining.. I waited for awhile. Looking at the rain till I ran out to a puddle looking at my reflection. Holding my.. Head???..

I look at myself.. I look at my coat... Wet with rain water. I wipe my lens as it fogged a little. I went back inside the building to think to myself. I look up to the ceiling. My vision blurred to the prison that I've been in most of my life back then. The Alliance's 'Work Force'.. More like Slaves. In the end.. I'm basically one of them.. Even if I did 'betray' them. I'm still an Android. Still the same as the ones who basically used Humans as Trash/Slave Workers.

I lay there on the floor thinking to myself and myself alone. Nothing but thoughts in my head. Am I still real? Do I even have my owns thoughts? Do I have free will? Am I as Android inside and out? Do I have a soul?

Do I have a mind?

Am I real?

Is anyone real at this point?

Am I.. Am I dead?

Am I in hell?

Maybe I am in hell.

No.. I am in Hell.

And this is my punishment.. Maybe if we didn't get out of line. Maybe if we didn't get curious. If we didn't try taking that shortcut..

Maybe If we never-

"Hey."

Her voice spoke out like a melody. Like something from long ago. Like an Angel to drag me out of this hell. She died long ago right?.. Right?

I stood up slowly turning to the voice.

She spoke out again from the speaker that was her head. She was dead like me huh?

"Why did you run away?"

She spoke out with a tone of both anger and sadness. She was frustrated again..

"Why did you run. From me? From everyone?"

I stared at her. She wasn't Sarah. She wasn't her. I wasn't Wilhelm. I wasn't anyone. I was just a monster in metal clothing. I stared at her as she spoke out once more. This time much more louder and with frustration and sadness.

"ANSWER ME!"

She yelled out. I stayed silent. As she slowly approached. Her hands out. For a hug..

She wasn't real. She wasn't Her. She wasn't anyone. We died long ago. Made into the husks of metal we are now. She was close..

She wasn't her. She.. She wasn't her.

She wasn't Her.

She wasn't my girlfriend.

She wasn't Sarah.

She wasn't Her. She wasn't her.

SHE WASN'T HER!

I raise my hand subconsciously using the upgrades I had. Forming a bright orange blade. She suddenly sent me back with a sound blast. She spoke out.

"What are you doing!"

Her voice still like a melody. But now it was much more intense. Much more focused. I spoke out next.

"You aren't her."

She stepped back a little. Her body language seemingly sadden at my words. She spoke out with her hands on her chest.

"Then what am I? Just some hunk of junk-"

"You are. A metal husk of junk that has the memories of someone I loved long ago." I spoke out.

She clenched her voice breaking a little.

"I'm- I'm as real as you are! We died long ago! But we are still here! Just listen to you-"

I charged forward with the blade outstretched. She dodged to the side landing on her feet. She charged forward. I subconsciously use that speed boost.

Disappearing with a red lightning trail. I reappear in front of her with the blade above me. Ready to strike her down.

She couldn't move. She didn't know what to think. And-

"Blocked."

The blade was blocked.. By what?

Something formed on her hand. A speaker made from.. The same stuff as my Blade?

She sent me flying into the air. Something forming on her body. Like armor. She spoke out. Her speaker head letting out a red hue.

"I'm as alive as you. I'm not as thoughtful but you know that. I died and left my human life a long time ago. I left everything due to my mistakes."

She formed Two Speakers formed and covered her hand. She spoke out once more. As TV Screens formed on her shoulders and chest.

"But. For once. If you think I'm leaving you to rot. To be miserable. To feel worthless. Then you are WRONG!"

I floated on air looking down at her. What is this..

Flashback.. SpeakerWoman's POV,

I see Blugray hand me something before I went. Said it's a gift and a precaution. Something they were able to reverse engineer. And they may have taken inspiration from someone called "CinemaMan"

I'll use it to bring him back.

I'll be sure of it.

Flashback End, Brown Cameraman's POV,

I watched the TV Screens forming over her speaker head and covering her shoulders like with the speakers..

I form my blade and energy cannon enhancing every aspect of myself.

We stare at each other.

Before getting into position and charging at high speeds towards us.

I see the TV Screens shining a bright red and the Speakers humming and charging up.

I feel all my upgrades heat up ready for battle. Seems like what ever happened before wouldn't happen again. It isn't like overheating it was like letting it heat up to a point like this. Nothing above that would cause damage.

And..

We..

CLASH!

_________________________

Author's Note,

Next chapter will be the finale of this arc.

Next arc will be called..

"Take back the light."

And will be 10 Chapters long.

Stay Tuned, Stay Frosty.

And have a wonderful day! Software Gang!