Episode 19

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I looked out to the horizon as it had been over an hour since we left the Encampment.

We are still on the highway driving past both living and dead Androids/Skibidi Toilets..

With us seeing a few battles between the Alliance, Skibidi Toilets, And the Astro/Skull Tribes of Toilets..

It's odd being in the same pickup truck as a person who basically sold me out. But in the end I'll kil- knock her out.. I'll knock her out so she won't do anything.

Why do I keep second guessing myself. Goddamn..

I just kept looking out the window as she drove. Then she stopped and parked at an abandoned restaurant. I then turn to her as she pulled out a sign.

"Wanna go on a date?"

She held up the sign as I gave a thumbs down. She seemed pretty hurt by this but started up the car and continued driving.

For some reason I kind of felt bad because of that. So despite my mind saying no. I spoke out.

"Fine. We can rest here."

SpeakerWoman immediately turned the car 360 degrees back to where she wanted our "Date" to be in.

She then practically dragged me out of the car as she dragged me into the restaurant called "Arby's"

She then sat me down and ran past the counter and into the freezer pulling out some food. And began trying to cook it.

My vision glitches a little as a human girl with brown hair was wearing an apron and cooking something.

I rub my lens as the glitch disappeared. I stare at her for a moment before turning back to wait for her to be done.

Eventually she placed the actually wonderfully made meal on the table.

We share the food since she only cooked one for the both of us.

For some reason we have small mouths under our heads allowing us to try food..

I just found out about that recently. I "taste" the chicken. Before looking at her.

"You over-cooked it."

She suddenly had one of those depressed anime auras. I rub my head.

"I'll help you cook next time.. Now come on. Let's go."

I finish the meal for her and subconsciously take her hand into mine.

Leading her outside and taking the driver's seat and drove it fast into the highway. SpeakerWoman during all this. She seemed much more happy.

It felt nice seeing her happy..

It reminded me of something..

But what was it?

_________________________

Author's Note,

Another chapter for today. Probably the last for today!

Midterms studying still Fr Fr.

Either way!

STAY FROSTY SOFTWARE GANG!