Episode 29

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I dodged a few of Plunger's Attacks as I flew around the City. Forming two Energy Cannons on both of my arms. Aiming and shooting at the enemies I could see. Left and right I shot as much as I could. I see SpeakerWoman towards me keeping up with my speed thanks to her getting some Glitch Technology. Let's say Nucleus had a bit of fun researching my body.

I see a bunch of Skull and Astro Toilets flying around pretty fast. I see Titan Cameraman still brawling with Titan Scientist Skibidi.

I stop and push SpeakerWoman away as I get crashed into by Titan SpeakerMan who was sent back by G-Toilet.

I flew fast to avoid being crushed by the weight of a Titan. I quickly flew around as many attacks as I could both from friend and foe.

I form both my blades as I jumped onto a building landing on the side as I closed my eyes focusing my Exoskeleton's Enhancer. My blades grow a considerable size as they glowed a bright orange.

I speak out in my head. I've trained a lot. And I found out that just yelling my moves would be pretty dumb. Especially if you're well known.

"Stratos"

I disappear leaving a train of electricity as I cut numerous Skibidi and Alliance Members avoiding my own team mates like the Skull and Astro Toilets. I land on another building as my blades turn bright red.

"CALAMITAS"

I dash for Plunger who once again barely blocked it. He was able to use his twin plunger blades to block it. But at the cost of the blades becoming a bit easier to break if he used it for too long.

I reappear on top of another roof.

I deactivate my enhancers before flying up with my normal blade hands. I clash with Plunger numerous times getting into a sword fight mid air.

He goes from a frontal slash where I counter with my own before using my enhancer to mend his plunger blade to mind ripping it off from his hand and throwing it away before kicking him back. He quickly recovers and pulls out another plunger blade and clashed with me once more.

I go for a stab he dodges to the right and goes for a stab as well. I quickly go for a stab feint before linking blades and twisting my arm around and going for an upper slash causing him to dodge and lose his blade once more. I fly forward and do numerous punches and kicks. Before I grab his neck and fly down slamming him into the ground leaving a crater. I see SpeakerWoman fly back with a few injuries but all in all still alright. We both dab each other up.

We both nod at each other before flying off to the evacuation center.

We see Amanos, Nucleus and... Is that Dafuq and Blugray in a giant Mecha?

I see Amanos begin shooting at Titan Cameraman and Titan Scientist Skibidi.

Both stopped to block the ongoing barrage. I see The Mecha Piloted by Blugray and Dafuq tackle Titan SpeakerMan. G-Toilet was then blasted by a huge ray of nuclear energy from Nucleus.

But then.. Black Smoke came and formed behind The Titan Mech. Suddenly 4 claws stabbed into the core of the mech before being pushed down. Titan SpeakerMan stood up. We all stand shocked at the sight.

A much more upgraded CinemaMan came out of the smoke. He was like a Titan Head taller than Titan Cameraman. Had a bunch more armor on his screen and body. And had two energy cannons on his arms. I look at SpeakerWoman and nodded. We both flew to the destroyed mech to try and save Blugray and Dafuq. But then we see a green light shine from the cockpit.

We both forgot Dafuq could teleport..

We then see CinemaMan shine his red light all around the city. Many of the Skull and Astro Toilets flew behind Buildings to shield from the light. But some are caught in it's deathly shine causing implosion, combustion, and eruption. In that order. Both me and SpeakerWoman flew to the Evacuation Center.

But we heard a blaster sound. I turn my head and see a blast from Titan Skibidi Scientist. Heading straight for us. It was fast. Way faster than me. I try and push SpeakerWoman out the way. But she sent me flying further away from her using her sound blast. I sent my Wrym Hook from my right arm to try and save her. But..

It didn't land.

It didn't land. I didn't catch her.

I see her get hit and sent flying through numerous buildings. I flew fast to her location.

I flew and saw her pretty damaged. I pick her up and try to fly away but a dart hit my lens protector. The same one that protected me from a TVMan's Light. I try and take it off. But get hit by numerous paralyzing beams. And pushed off.

I see the familiar light of TVWoman's Screen. I try using Wyrm but they shot a dart that acted like an EMP.

They planned this.

They planned this. They fucking planned this.

I fell.

And fell. I see the orange light shine down on SpeakerWoman. Leaving her fatally damaged.

I fell.

I see the Evacuation Center get raided by the Alliance. Barely any resistance due to many TVMen both normal and large being more enhanced with the appearance of their Upgraded Titan.

I see Amanos try and fly towards me
But is shot with a beam that covered him in black smoke sending him elsewhere.

Nucleus was next nearly stabbed but was saved by the Black Smoke of Teleportation.

I see the Black Smoke try and cover me..

But as if the energy was too much. It dissipated. Letting me fall to my possible demise.

Last I see...

Is SpeakerWoman being kicked off the building. She was burning. With the last of my energy.

I catch her in my arms..

As we fell.

And fell down till we hit the ground.

I just kept hugging her. As the flames died out. So did my body. Seems like falling off a 50 story building at high speeds must be pretty damaging for my new body.

All I see last is a green light cover us.

And..

Darkness took my vision.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Next chapter will be the prologue of the 3 chapter arc.

Aka!

"Through Memory Lane."

Guess what that means?

Anyways!

Also if y'all see some mistakes. Comment on them and I'll fix them to the best of my abilities! Fr Fr. Doing this during downtime of Midterms.

Stay Frosty Software Gang!