Episode 20

Brown Cameraman's POV,

It has been over 2 hours since we left the Encampment. Roughly an Hour after we had our "Date"

I was driving since SpeakerWoman chose to go into Sleep Mode for the time being. I'd wonder how we are powered.. From what I heard we use Oxygen/Carbon Dioxide Engines. As a means to power ourselves similar to Human's Breathing. I don't know the logistics or how the hell it works.. But in the end I don't care.

I kept my gaze out to the front where I were still driving the car on the Highway..

It felt oddly nice.. Like a road trip We wanted for a while.. Ever since- What.. What was I thinking off? No matter..

I'll just keep on driving.. Either way.. This Amanos Toilet must be some powerful frontline fighter...

Since the direction we are going in is in the Demilitarized Zone..

10 Blaster Cannons... I bet that's just an exaggeration or something..

I continue the drive watching as more and more battles rage on past the Highway's sides.

It was mostly just the Alliance and Skibidi Toilets fighting..

But for some reason I notice some more... Humanoid Skibidi Toilets.. Like they took the bodies of the Alliance and used it against them.

Either way. I don't care. I am planning on taking the Alliance Down a peg or two.

I keep driving as SpeakerWoman leaned onto my shoulder as she slept.

I don't know if it's intentional or not. Either way.. It felt some what comforting.

I keep my eyes on the road- Oh..

I turn off the car and gently lay her on the passenger seat as I got out the car looking at the collapsed highway. It was coincidentally between the islands.

It was basically a collapsed bridge.

I got closer and looked to the left and right seeing nothing that could help me get past.

I clench my fist before making a sigh sound and walked over to the car and sat on the driver seat. Driving to find a spot to hide for the night that's gonna arrive.

I even contemplated leaving her behind but that ache hurts more I think about it.

I look at her in sleep mode and look behind me seeing a Harness Store..

I've got an Idea..

After I strap her onto my back I use UFO and Glitch Technology to get to the next Island now in the Demilitarized Zone.

I began my trek across the Demilitarized zone. Closer to the area where Amanos is said to be.

I feel her hands wrap around my chest.

I make a sigh sound but kept walking .

Feeling a bit better than usual.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Nothing else to say!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!