Episode 26

Brown Cameraman's POV

Both me and SpeakerWoman stayed silent as we watched the PowerPoint presentation.

"The Alliance for years had kept Humanity under their thumb after the great revolution of androids. All because ForceIsWill AI had seen the error of Humanity's Way of life.."

It showed a picture of numerous Cameramen catching Humans and pulling them into Cages.

"As such they saw that the world needed order as such enslaved the many and kept the few out to have experiments on the human psyche. As such began the period of experiments."

It showed many gruesome and horrific experiments that even the Skibidi Toilets would vomit at..

"But eventually the war began between the Toilets and Androids."

"The toilets in nature are docile and simply wish to do as they please without the fear of humiliation."

"As such the Toilets began fighting back to the point where they look like the villains."

And it ends.

I stare blankly at the projector screen.

Before looking at the group.

"That was the worst PowerPoint presentation I've ever seen."

Amanos just rubbed his head with his hook hand. The Skull Toilet seemed to be a bit embarrassed.

Blugray and his twin however looked devastated.

Maybe they made the PPT..

So I stood up hands on the table.

"Tell me. Is that all true?"

Blugray nodded being one of the few people that were enslaved during the experiments.

"Yes. In the end we all escaped and made a safe haven out of Nyom City. This is why we want to end the war. Not to end the Alliance or the Skibidi Toilets. But to end and eradicate ForceIsWill."

I nodded.. deep within me.. I still wanna end the Alliance.. But seeing how ForceIsWill is technically the Alliance..

It wouldn't be so bad to just kill ForceIsWill and be done with it all..

I nodded slowly.

"To end all this? We just need to both end ForceIsWill and Convince the Skibidi Toilets to end the war?"

Amanos Nodded looking out the window. He spoke out.

"In the end that's all what we must do. For we are the rebellion against this pointless war.. We have 1 enemy. The Alliance's AI Leader. ForceIsWill. So I ask of you. To assist us in ending this pointless war."

I stared at him as he stared at me.. He sent one of his Hook hands towards me. Stopping as if waiting for it..

I took his hook hand and shook it.

Forming a bond that none of us could anticipate.

A bond between a mentor and his student.

Had Begun.

_________________________

Author's Note,

And such! TRAINING for the rest of the arc till Arc 3 Fr Fr.

Of course we need some lighthearted moments during this arc too!

So stay Frosty Software Gang!