Episode 17

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I walk up to Skibidi Friend. I fly up using UFO and notice something weighing on me heavily.. And it's not SpeakerWoman.

I look at myself and under me. It seems like this new upgrade to my Exoskeleton seems.. Heavier..

I float back down and punch the air. Seeing how much more.. Encumbered I was... I do a few maneuvers.. I seem slower.. But I feel the same speed as Glitch Speed when I use it..

Eventually I float back down to check on myself. I form my blade hand and energy cannon.

Nothing changed.. But why am I heavier?

I just shrug and walk over to find where Blugray is.. Since it seems like I'm in the Human Encampment. I eventually find him. He seems to be looking at the...

"How did you bring that? To here?"

Blugray just pointed at the many Astro Toilets before going back to fiddling with the Serpentine Corpse.

"Remarkable how you were able to do this much damage.. Compared to my still training self.. You would have wiped the floor with him if you used that move of yours.."

I rub the back of my head as he said that. I spoke.

"I mean you still beat me. So yeah.. Expected that your stronger.. Since I saw you topple that mountain. With a single punch.. A few months ago."

He chuckled a little as he stood up. I look at my hands before looking at him.

"Why am I heavier? I don't look any different."

I said staring directly at him. He looked back to me with a smile.

"You just gotten one of the more.. Powerful Exoskeletons.. Not enough to challenge a Titan.. But enough to wreak havoc."

He smiled at me as I stared at him.

"What's its name?"

He spoke to me with a calm tone.

"A name lost to time perhaps. Either way you aren't ready to run amok. But I'll tell you it's name."

He held up a finger.

"When you master it.. For now.. Train with the Astro Toilet Teacher.. The one with 10 Blaster Cannons... The Leader.. Amanos."

He turned and walked away leaving me with no answers gotten.

Either way at least I got a name now..

Amanos... in Filipino Terms.. "Even Terms." Doesn't sound believable when you say he has 10 Blaster Cannons..

Either way I'll need to find him sooner or later..

And maybe I can get some answer-

"OOF!"

I get tackled to the ground by SpeakerWoman who then tried to Nuzzle up to my neck. I contemplated killing her.. She didn't serve any purpose.. All she does is annoy me..

But whenever I think about doing anything bad to her...

I feel something deep with me.. something lost..

Would ache with Pain.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Sorry for the late chapter and stuff. Either way this is the last one for today since I got Mid-Terms lol. I gotta get on that Study Grind.

And also I'm pretty tired so yeah!

Stay Frosty Software Gang! And follow your dreams!