Episode 13

Brown's POV,

I jump back dodging a few strikes and stabs from Plunger as I maneuvered my way past a few paralyzing beams from nearby Cameramen.

I see a few Large Speakermen running towards my direction.

I keep blocking each of Plunger's Strikes.. For some one called the "Prime" of Cameramen apart from the Titans... He seems to be pretty unskilled with his blade works..

Thanks to the Blade Siblings... I've gotten more skill.. Thanks to the Astro Toilets..

I've gotten faster..

And thanks to this ExoSkeleton..

I've gotten...

Better.

And I'll end this quick.

I dash forward and cut both his hands off. He stared at the broken hands on the floor as I kick him down ripping out the Glitch Technology from his back. I merge it with my UFO Jetpack..

I smile..

I turn to TV Woman.

Raising my blade as suddenly I hear it.. A charging up of something too familiar.. I look up and immediately fly up.

I quickly speed up to the sky avoiding Titan Cameraman's Hammer strike as I dodge his flames.

I look at him.

He stared back at me..

I fly towards the other Astro Toilets..

And I escape..

Not realizing SpeakerWoman followed me closely. She seemed to be dead set on following me wherever I went.. Good grief..

After Awhile I stop following the Astro Toilets after they gave me their tracker so I could just go to their location when I need too.

I float down and feel the heat on my body. I see I've overheat my exoskeleton.. I hear distant rumbling but I ignore it thinking it would just pass me by..

I do notice some weird.. Red eye staring at me from the distance.. I'll just hide in that building.. Going inside the house I go to the kitchen.

I need to rest..

Going to the refrigerator. I turn it on and remove everything inside.

I slip into the fridge and enter "Sleep" Mode.

And slip into unconsciousness inside a refrigerator to cool down..

SpeakerWoman's POV,

I walk into where I think Brown went into.. I look around and see a bunch of food on the ground. I open the fridge a little and see..

Oh.. There he is.. I touch his arm and feel the heat on it..

It must be so hard being this overworked.. If I met you sooner.. If I went into battle sooner I would have brought you into my arms any chance I got.. I would have you all to myself..

I would keep you close.. Save you anytime and anywhere..

We would be a great couple right?

Right?

My vision glitches a little as I see my hands turn human for a moment as I turn to him.. He kept glitching between a human and himself..

Then it stops..

I wonder what that would mean?

Either way..

I feel like something is wrong..

Something is coming..

Well..

At least we have each other right?

I rub his lens.

Right? Honey~

My only Honey~

_________________________

Author's Note,

Woah! Looks like Brown Had to run from the Titan. But seems like Speakerwoman had just jinxed both of them..

I wonder who's gonna come..

Either way!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!