Episode 18

Brown Cameraman's POV

I walk out to find where this "Amanos" Toilet is...

I look around my surroundings finding no one with 10 blaster cannons. I'm thinking Blugray sent me on a wild goose chase.

But then again. It could be a test and stuff and I need to find "Amanos"

I look to Skibidi Friend pulling out a piece of paper. And subconsciously my Exoskeleton formed a flat shield allowing me to write on top of it like a table.

I don't realize what I did as it happened on instinct. Some people noticed but didn't bother telling me.

I hand the paper to him as he read it. He quickly using his Hook hands and some ink on the floor wrote a crude map.

Seems like there is another base.. Decently far from here. Seems like I need to fly there..

But I'm pretty heavy so it should take more than the rest of the day..

Which is 3 Hours long..

But that's enough time to find out how this new upgrade works!

I walk to the exit after waving goodbye to everyone but SpeakerWoman.

I began to walk but not 5 minutes of walking I hear a bunch of beeping and car sounds.

I turn and use Glitch Speed to barely dodge a pick up truck. I look at the driver seat and see.. SpeakerWoman opening the door for me.

I make sigh sound before getting on. And closing the door. Either way I'm gonna need rest.. I overheat way to fast now... I need to find this Amanos Toilet sooner or later.

And SpeakerWoman bounced her head as music played from her head before driving quickly. Ignoring many traffic laws.

All I'm thinking is "Why did I fucking get in the car with the psycho."

Either way I'm fine with this. We drove on the highway as I saw the numerous Android and Toilets on the ground. She seemed to be a good driver at least.

We eventually get impeded by two things..

A Hybrid Skibidi Toilet with a TV Man's Body..

A Hybrid Skibidi Toilet with wheels..

The fuck is this?

I get out the car and formulate my blade on my right hand. Before swinging it. I then stand in shock as my Exoskeleton extended the blade and swung it like a whip cutting both in two in an instant. As it did I felt lighter.

The Blade Whip retracted back into my Exoskeleton. Then that weight is back onto my body..

So that's one of the abilities..

Extension Whip Attacks..

That's powerful for Crowd Control..

I'll find more ways to use it.. And when I do.. It will be much easier to clear out the forces of both the Alliance and the Skibidi Toilets..

As I got back into the car we began driving once more. I turned to look out the window.. Seeing a Skull Toilet melt a bunch of Skibidi Toilets with two Astro Toilets orbiting around it as if guarding.. I see a Skibidi Toilet similar to that Soldier Toilet from back then. Just before Titan SpeakerMan was infected..

I see the Two Astro Toilets start orbiting and attacking it.. The Skull Toiler seems to Teleport away and on top of a building before the two Astro Toilets moved back letting the Skull Toilet to melt the Upgraded Solider.

Seems interesting.. Maybe I could get more information about how the Skibidi Toilet race worked? And what tribes there are..

It could help me find a way to Beat G-Toilet or that Scientist..

_________________________

Author's Note,

Sry for late chapters.

Midterms studying lol.

Maybe two chaps for today!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!