Episode 38

Wilhelm's POV,

It was time. Over 5 Months of planning and training came to this moment. We have accounted for many of the Variables that may come our way.

I look at Radio who had his short spear. He was upgraded to a teen body.. But he still has the mind of a 14 year old.

Sarah was next to me shifting her hands to two blades. Seems like she just learned she could do that a month ago.

We were all getting ready.

I see Amanos leading his army of Astro Toilets. Along side Nucleus and his battalion of Skull/Toxic Toilets.

Blugray and Dafuq had each their own mechs. Leading a bunch of smaller ones. Seems like even the Humans were getting into the action.

I see the Blade Siblings run past us. Before continuing on our March.

We slowly approach Nyom City. With us seeing the borders of it.

We all get into position.

The Humans on the back. Led by Blugray.

Amanos and his army to the left.

Nucleus and his battalion on the right.

And us along side Dafuq on the front. We all get ready.. Before.. A Variable appears. Luckily we were all hidden from it.

Some type of.. Hawk was flying around the city..

We didn't know if it was friend or foe to the Alliance. We see the Hawk being shot at. The Hawk let out a caw before spewing fire down at the wall.

It was quickly shot numerous times before it retreated. I see it go north. I'd stare at it for awhile. Before choosing to ignore it for now.

It will bite me in the butt later but I'll just do it. When I could.

Either way. The plan is gonna be in motion soon.

And we're hoping that this variable will occur.. Soon..

We stay hidden. For days and nights we waited patiently.

Then we see it. Black smoke formed near the entrance as Titan Scientist Skibidi came out slamming a large Boulder onto the entrance breaking it down. Hitting where the Power Source should be. And there it is..

Our Opening..

We see the Border slowly dim as the turrets lose their light.

We wait for 30 minutes to see if they have any back up generators. When we see nothing we all fly in.

Causing high amounts of concern for the Skibidi Toilets and Alliance. Amanos broke down a border wall as he shot at Titan Scientist Skibidi Repeatedly.

Nucleus and the Skull Toilets teleported in running over many Alliance Members and Skibidi Toilets.

I was in position getting ready for any other variable.

I see Radio run up to a TV Man all innocently..

Before absolutely murdering the TV Man... Like I can't even describe it..

Goddamn..

He even ripped out the Exoskeleton inside the TV Man.

Damn..

He even took his coat.

Damn..

He's going in on the Alliance and Skibidi Toilets. I see him throw and stab his spear into his enemies.

I see Sarah fly towards Radio and joined into the fun.

Man..

I wanted some family fun time too.

But in the end. I have a job to do..

I keep my position waiting for any other Titan Level Threat..

I hear jet engines and turn my head to see Titan SpeakerMan..

I then see Titan SpeakerMan get tackled by The Human Twin Leaders' Mechs. Dafuq and Blugray were throwing Titan SpeakerMan out of the border into a much more advantageous spot.

I make a sigh sound and jump down before going ham along side the others.

I could easily do the same amount of damage even on the ground.

I cut down as many as I could spinning like a super fast and flying beyblade.

Radio was nearby making kebabs out of the Small Skibidi Toilets.

Sarah was shining her Red Light down at her enemies.

I tackle a TV Man and stab him repeatedly before ripping his head off.

I stand up and look around getting ready for more.

Till I quickly evade a streak of blue lightning.

I turn to see..

Plunger With his new car? I mean he does have Glitch Technology but that was a bastardized version. I stole it the last time we met..

I could get the real thing right now..

I should take it right now..

He uses the Glitch Toilet to charge at me repeatedly trying to ram into me.

I evade each strike as I see TV Woman and CameraWoman gang up on Sarah. Who was dealing with them we relative ease.

I then see Radio basically running circles around Mech and that new SpeakerMan. Dark SpeakerMan.

Plunger kept on charging at me repeatedly. I use Glitch Speed and UFO Speed to avoid him repeatedly with a lazy stance.

I quickly aim my Railgun and shot at him repeatedly but he would evade it quite well.

He trained for awhile I guess.

I see Black Smoke cover the area. Before I quickly fly back grabbing Sarah and Radio using full speed to fly us into a building and up to the roof.

I see CinemaMan and Titan Cameraman. Damn..

How the hell will we win now? Almost every Titan Level threat is here..

And I feel something bad is coming..

Something real bad.

But I feel like I'd be able to deal with it..

Just a feeling.. Fleeting in the wind..

Author's POV,

Something is approaching from under the land. Something slithers. Something believed to be dead..

But for some reason it has a goal.

To fight for the one who beat it long ago.

The one in brown.

The one with his red light.

The Emotional Android.

The Browned Menace.

Whatever you would call him. He is the one who commands it now.

He who commanded the snake who coiled around the world.

The Ancient Serpent of Earth. Or in other words..

The Master of Jormungandr.

_________________________

Author's Note,

An Ancient is gonna come soon. Maybe in the next chapter?

Who knows?

Anyways!

Stay Tuned! Stay Frosty!

And see you all later! Software Gang!