Episode 32

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I woke up. From the darkness. I woke up.

I yelled out in both fear and confusion.

"Sarah!"

I look around confused by my surroundings. I stood up and looked at myself.

What the hell happened to me... Why do I.. WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS!

I look at myself. Running.. I need to run. I run out the door. Running and pushing past numerous people. Why.. Why am I like this?

I'm kept running. I didn't care. I needed to run..

I needed to leave.

I can't be like this.

Where is she?

Where is Sarah?

Where..

Where am I?

Who am I?

I didn't know..

I didn't care..

I have to run.

So I did.. I ran.. I ran past as many people as I could. I kept running..

I didn't know.. I ran out the building. I looked around.. It was.. Barren wasteland.

I hear a familiar voice speak out to me.. But I knew it wasn't her. I ignored the voice.. And kept running..  I didn't care where I went or what I did..

I ran.

I ran from myself. I ran from the people who wanted to help me.

I'm not gonna be a freak.. This shouldn't have happened.. I keep running.. Not realizing.

I left the one..

The one I had left..

All alone.. All because of my mistakes. My fear and irrationality.

I needed to think..

I use it.. Something I used before leaving a trail of red lightning. I kept moving faster and faster. Leaving the area completely.

And.. Leaving her behind..

SpeakerWoman's POV,

I watched him.. Leave. I stood there with my hand stretched out. I pull my hand away and to my chest..

Wilhelm.. Why.. Why did you?

I stood there.. Looking at where he went. I turn to my right seeing those two.. Blugray and Amanos looking at where he went. Before looking at me. They spoke out.

"Saw something they didn't want to see?"

"I mean it's expected-"

I ran up and punched the both of them in the face. Before turning and walking away. Walking away back inside to think to myself.

I need some alone time.. Just.... Just to process everything. I need that time to process.. Process this.. New.. Body?.. Mind? Memories?

It's.. The only why I'll cope with all of this..

So..

I turn to where Wilhelm went.. Or.. Who they call.. Brown Cameraman.. They.. Keep calling me..

SpeakerWoman..

What a ludicrous name! I mean I would have called my self "Rave" or "Dubstep" But that's on them! Not me!

I leave in a hurry. And ran to my room and slammed and locked the door shut. I then hear.. Music?

I turn my head slowly seeing? A small.. Radio headed child standing there. He tiled his head before walking over to pat my thigh with his tiny hands.

"Mama" he spoke out. I kneeled down to look at him. I rub his head and made a sigh sound.

Oh well.. He even left me with our kid.. Well adoptive..

He must have went for milk. Heh.

But.. Where will you go?

_________________________

Author's Note,

This arc has a name change!

"You and I, through memory lane."

You may ask why?

Well this will be both lore and backstory driven and well..

Seeing eye to eye with both the past and the future. It will continue on for 2 more chapters. Making it still the shortest arc of the series. Of only 5 chapters.

So yeah!

Will he ever come back?

I don't know? But hey!

Stay tuned! Stay frosty!

And have a wonderful life! Software Gang!