Episode 6 (Arc 1)

Brown Cameraman POV,

I finally stop running.. I don't even notice I ran into another country in my rage..

I don't know which one it is..

But I sit down and take a small break to calm my head and mind.. If I do have one..

I then notice the amount of dead Skibidi toilets and androids.. All with large spear holes all over them.. As if they were killed by a primitive weapon..

I stand up and examine the wounds. And catch a spear that was about to stab my head I snap it in half as the tendrils on my right arm form a blade I point it at my attacker..

A young kid?

I stare the kid down. He had a few scars and such. I stand up and train my blade on him..

He tried to kill me again..

I raise my blade preparing to kill him. A bullet bounces off my camera head. I turn to see more humans arriving.

Each one held their own weapons. I stare at the group as my blade is raised.

I see numerous red dots liter my body.

I look at all of them.

Then the eldest in the group walked forward.

"Looks like the information was correct.. The androids have an rogue.. Would you care for an conversation?"

He spoke to me. I stared at him. I look at the weapons..

I remember my goal..

In the end this planet needs something to inhabit it..

I lower my blade as it retreats to the tendrils around my body. It reminded me of that weird senator I saw online..

Armstrong..

He smiled and raised his hand as if to command the other humans to lower their weapons.

"Looks like you're more than the androids.. That took everything from us in the sake of their safety against the Skibidi Toilets.. We can fight well in our own!"

He yelled out to invigorate the other humans and took my hand which I shook off. And walked next to him..

I was that close to kill a child huh...

But what did he mean by that? Safety against the Skibidi Toilets.. I did hear rumors about Humans in the Alliance main base of operations..

In my memory.. I heard that there are 4 bases in total.

3 for each android types.

And 1 for all to meet and greet.

So maybe..

That's where the humans are being held.

I get led to their base and after they checked my body for trackers I was let in.

I see a thriving community of Humans. Wandering around doing their own things like Gardening. Playing with each other. Competitive tap dancing- wait what was that? Actually..

Never mind that. I get led to a room with a pretty big office chair it was facing against me and it's backrest was large enough to cover whoever sat on the other side.

I sit down on the chair and look outside the window to see..

A bunch of people staring at me.

"So.. You must be the rogue."

I turn to the chair as it turned around. I see..

A man wearing a white long sleeve polo shirt with a singular black tie.

His hair somewhat messy but his expression being that of a person who has seen it all. He opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm Blugray... That's what everyone calls me here. May I get yours?"

_________________________

Author's Note,

Guess who is now the leader of the humans! That's right!

Dafuq!boom's original username aka character!

Blugray!

So yeah!

This marks the start of the 10 chapter arc that is.

"Humanity vs Modernity."

Which will probably reference the song he made "Demand." a lot!

And remember!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!