Episode 41

Wilhelm's POV,

I wake up to everyone pretty much pointing their weapons at something behind me.

I stand up slowly.. I try reach out trying to speak. I suddenly feel movement behind me..

I slowly turn to...

Serpentine?

I raise my hand as if trying to command it. I point down and it lays and coils as if resting. Everyone finally dropped their guard.

I see Sarah run up and hug me tightly. Radio ran up to me and hugged my leg.

I hug them back and we finally separated. I speak out.

"What the hell happened?"

They began explaining a lot during their movement back to base while I was unconscious.

I see some Scorch marks on the ground. As if a battle had occurred not too long ago..

I see a metal feather nearby..

What the hell happened while I was asleep?

_________________________

A few hours ago...
No one's POV
_________________________

As our ragtag group escaped the burning wreckage of Nyom City. The Hawk of the sky stared in their direction.

And with the instinct to target long slithering objects.

He flew fast with his minions to take down the Serpent who coiled around the world. The Serpent quickly let down the browned coated master and his spouse and heir. Before coiling and splitting into numerous parts. Flying up to chomp and tear through the hawk's minions. Like a red hot butter knife through butter the two clashed and slashed at each other. Serpentine flew across the air spinning rapidly with his parts doing the same.

Cutting up as many hawks as it could. It spun around like a helicopter propeller. As he began clashing with the Hawk of the sky.

_________________________

Back to the Present...

_________________________

I sigh as I get explained this..

Oh well..

We began walking all of us. Cause during the Ancient Fight. Most of the trucks and cars were basically recked beyond repair and all that..

So here we are in the desert trying to keep a bunch of humans warm in the dangerous weather conditions. Aka the DESERT Heat.

Like seriously why was Nyom City in a desert area. Either way we continued our trek back home. We talk with some of the Humans and Toilets.

It was nice really.. Talking to people who were like us before.. This whole thing..

I chatted with a family who was a bit hesitant but began talking..

All about the labor. The brainwashing. The utter chaos of it all.. Makes me wonder if we could make toilet variants of the Alliance..

Hmmmm...

I should pitch the idea to Amanos and the others...

Oh well..

_________________________

Author's Note..

Sorry for the whole going dark moment here.

I was just a bit burnt out from some stuff IRL like school, sleep schedule, possible mental stuff.

But I'll try and update a lot next week? That's a promise!

And remember!

Stay tuned, stay frosty!

And see you all later software gang!