Episode 25

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I stared and marveled at the City. I look closely at a sign.. It said..

"WELCOME TO NYOM CITY!"

Oh.. It's that city. The one that no Alliance Member could actually breach. From what I heard it's overrun with toilets..

Well I can see that. But they never told us that it had Human life too..

And it's coexistence.. Not fighting at all.

I can see all the toilets had their levers pulled out but they didn't even die..

That must mean something..

I see some humans staring at me.

I gave them a peace sign?

They just immediately waved awkwardly and ran off in a hurry.

I wonder why?

I began walking with SpeakerWoman. Some humans gawked at us along side a few Astro Toilets.

The Skull Toilets just seem more obsessed with eating the sewage..

Weird.. But maybe that's just their thing.

I wandered around the city hand in hand with SpeakerWoman..

It felt oddly relieving to do this.. After a while adventure and battle it felt nice to just walk around and do what's needed..

But still.

I need to find where this Amanos Toilet is and-

"Looks like your up and ready."

I turn my head before literally pulling out a towel and wipe my lens at the sight.

This must be..

Amanos Toilet.

Well I see he has 10 Blasters..

And is the Size of that Scientist Skibidi Toilet.

We just stare at each other for a moment before Amanos basically nodded his head and tilted it as if saying "get on" Which both me and SpeakerWoman Obliged.

We rode ontop of Amanos as he flew us to a large building in the middle of the City..

It oddly looked like the CameraMan HQ..

We get let down as we see Amanos suddenly shrink to the size of an Normal Toilet.. Must be some Size changing technology..

Maybe that's how he got so big in size.

Either way that's easy repairs for him.

We walk in as we see both Human, Skull and Astro Toilets working in labs as we are brought into a room..

Where we see 3 beings..

BluGray and his Brother..

A Skull Toilet glowing bright green with white eyes..

We get seated as we watch Amanos let out hooks from his back as he turned on the projector..

It began..

With the Title.

"Why the Alliance is the true villains of this war. And why we want to stop it."

_________________________

Author's Note,

Next chapter will be lore heavy!

So stay tuned!

And stay frost software gang!