Chapter 3

I had been waiting for over thirty minutes when I finally heard a knock at the door, hoping it was her so that I could quickly finish and see my man later tonight.

I opened the door.

"Hello, beautiful. I hope I got the right address, I'm Miss Knowles." She said with a slight accent.

I have never seen a more stunning woman before; her facial structure is flawless. And those beautiful brown eyes of hers... unbelievable.

I smiled. "Yes, you have the right address. I'm Megan."

I let her in and we sat down on the couch and began talking for a while. I told her what I was struggling with in school and what subjects I needed help with.

"I don't even want a tutor honestly. This was all my mom's idea because she wants to see me succeed in life and go to college." I said.

"I completely understand your situation. I am here to assist you with everything and guide you in the right direction. You will be well-prepared for college in a short amount of time." She stated and smiled. I got caught up and began staring at her closely.

She awkwardly smiled. "What?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm sorry, Do you model?" I asked.

She let out a cute laugh. "No. What makes you think I model?"

"You're perfect, I don't mean to be weird or anything. But you have the most amazing smile, teeth, eyes, and hair, and your beauty marks are stunning." I said to her.

"I appreciate your kind words, my love. However, I'm far from perfect. I have my imperfections. You, too, are incredibly beautiful." She complimented before inquiring, "Are you a model?" She mocked my voice.

I laughed. "I do model clothes sometimes on Instagram and Facebook."

"That's nice to know. Our first session will take place on Thursday morning. We have the option to conduct it either here or at the nearby library, depending on your preference," she mentioned. Shortly after, she jotted down something on a small piece of paper. "Please send me a text on Wednesday to confirm the location for our first session. Here is my contact number."

She handed me the paper.

"Okay, I will. Thanks." I said.

She got up from the couch and put her purse on her shoulder. "No, thank you! It was nice to meet you, see you soon."

That night

Jordan came over to see me and he shared his interest in a particular college. I was happy for him, especially when he expressed his desire to attend a college nearby so that we could always be close to each other. Also, I mentioned Miss Knowles during our conversation.

"She was cool. I mean, I'm still not lookin' forward to getting lessons, but I'm doing it for my momma." I said.

"I'd be mad too, If I had to get tutored by some old white women." Jordan said.

"She's not old or white. Dumbass, she's actually very pretty and I'm not sure of her age but she's definitely in her 20s." I stated.

Jordan put his hand around my neck, "Lately you've been getting too smart with me, cut it out."

I bit my bottom lip. "Stop, my dad will be here soon."

"Saved by the Bell. But I'm deadass, stop getting smart with me." Jordan said and let go of my neck.

I absolutely adore it when Jordan shows his dominate side towards me; it's incredibly attractive. He has an intuitive sense of when I need different kinds of energy, whether it be gentle and calming or a bit firmer to keep me grounded. He understands when I need nurturing and when he needs to assert his authority. He truly is the man for me.

"Yeaaa I hear you." I said.

Jordan started kissing me and he put his hands around my waist. He got on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him, he was giving me tongue action. F*ckk I'm getting wetter by the second.

"Alright alright, that's enough get up now before this leads to something more." I said while moving from under him.

"Where's Monie bad ass?" Jordan asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know and I really don't care."

"Damn, that's your sister tho."

"Right. Not my child, She can do what she want." I stated.

Jordan sighed and cuddled me.

Eventually, Jordan had to leave because my father could arrive at any moment and he dislikes me having guys over. But, my mother loves Jordan as if he were her own child. However, once he left, I took a shower and watched a show on TV until I drifted off to sleep.