Chapter 35

Two years later

-Megan

♡1,289,321 likes                           View comments

1,289,321 likes                           View comments

*

College has been the most overwhelming shit in my entire life. Currently, I'm pursuing a music major and hoping that I can complete college in two more years unless I can improve my grades and graduate slightly earlier, which would be dope as fuck. Even though my schedule be packed, I have managed to dedicate some of my free time to my passion for music and have been quite successful, earning a hella amount of money.

My momma don't gotta worry about bills no more, typa money.

Today I will be returning to my hometown to visit my family and friends. Due to our strong bond, my sister and mom have been regularly alternating visits every two months, because we simply cannot be apart for too long.

Before I left campus, I went to give my friends that I've made down here some goodbye hugs.

"Hey Meg Meg!" Nikki said while opening her arms for a hug.

Nikki is the most genuine friend I've ever had, resembling Meeka but without using as much profanity. When she chooses to, Nikki can be incredibly charming and endearing.

I hugged her. "Hey, friend."

Nikki stopped hugging me and poked her bottom lip out, She looked so cute. "Why you wanna leave me?" She asked.

I put my hand on my hip and held my head to the side. "Girl, you know I'll be back." I said with a sassy tone.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah, but I still don't want you to leave."

"I have family and friends I wanna see. I mean you can come with me, I'll pay for your flight." I offered.

"I don't have a passport." She whined. "But, family is important so I understand. Fuck ya other friends." Nikki said with an attitude.

I laughed. "What I tell you about being like that?"

She's so jealous, and she doesn't even know them. I know her and Meeka would get along really well.

"Whatever. I said what I said." She stated.

My two other friends, Diamond and Tylan walked over to me. "Wassup big booty." Tylan said and smacked my butt.