Chapter 15

-Beyoncé

"You're only six years older..." Megan said.

"I'm sorry Megan, I can't." I said to her.

Megan placed her hand beneath my dress and began caressing my inner thighs, Which turned me on and made me feel something I had never felt before. But I can't do this with her.

"Mmmm, Megan..." I moaned. "Stop you gotta stop."

Megan didn't listen. She made her way to my panties and put her hands in them. "You like it... you moaned Beyoncé." Megan said while putting her fingers between the lips of my vagina.

I tried to move her hands but she wasn't letting me. "Oh my- Megan stop it." I said.

"I don't want to." Megan said.

She started rubbing her fingers against my clit softly "Megan please please please stop." I begged her.

"Why? Doesn't it feel good?" Megan asked lowly.

I moved her hand and stood up, rushing to my room upstairs where I securely locked the door. As I did so, I could hear Megan also making her way up the stairs.

"Beyoncé?" Megan said as she knocked on my door.

"Please go to the guest room and take whatever actions are necessary to calm yourself down." I said to her.

"I want you to calm me down...I'm so horny right now because of you. I need you." Megan whined.

Go help her
Go help her
Go help her

I took a deep breath and then opened my room door. "Sit down on my bed." I said to Megan.

Megan sat on my bed and looked at me. "Before you say anything, I already know where this is going. I'm your student, you're my teacher.. so we-"

I covered her mouth. "This will never happen again." I said to her while looking her dead in the eyes. "You will not tell anybody about this, okay?"

Megan nodded.

I took my hand off of her mouth. I turned my red LED lights on. I went to my sex playlist and 'The Hills by The Weekend' came on and I turned the volume up.

(0:42 is when the action started)

Before beginning, I treated Megan to a sexy show while the music was playing, aiming to make her feel special and experience sensations she had never felt before. I am determined to make this an unforgettable experience for her.

 I am determined to make this an unforgettable experience for her