Chapter 16

-Megan

♡193,681 likes                              View comments

193,681 likes                              View comments

*

I stayed the night a Beyoncé's house, when I woke up, she wasn't here but she left a note saying 'I will be home shortly. For your breakfast options, it's fruits and other items in the fridge. In case you choose to order something, I left some money on the counter ~B.'

After finding something to wear, I took a cute picture for IG. I then went to the kitchen to eat some strawberries. eventually, I got bored so I just began looking around her house, and then I happened to see a little black button.

"Normally black people wouldn't push random buttons they find, but shit." I said out loud to myself. Then I pushed the button.

When I pushed it, the wall opened up.

What the hell...?!!

As soon as I entered the dimly lit room, the lights miraculously switched on, revealing a very expensive-looking studio. I noticed a photo shoot area, with a green screen and a weird curvy chair.

"Oh, she got money money." I said to myself.

I also saw a big flat screen on the wall and I found a remote to it so I turned it on and I saw a video. I started it from the beginning and watched it.

That's what that chair was for
Oh my-

"Megan I'm back!" I heard Beyoncé shout.

SHIT SHIT SHIT!

With haste, I switched off the screen, exited the room swiftly, and pressed the button to close the walls, preventing her from catching me inside her studio I assumed she didn't want me to know about it.

"Megan!"

I quickly sat down and got on my phone.

Beyoncé walked into the room I was in. "Oh, there you are." She said and smiled.

"Hey!" I said.

Beyoncé scrunched her face. "Stand up." She said.

I didn't know why she wanted me to stand up. "Okay." I stood up. "What?" I asked.

"You can't wear that shirt." She said sternly.

"You said I could wear your clothes if I needed to." I said to remind her.

"Yes. But not that shirt." She said.