Chapter 17

-Beyoncé

Once I left my house, I got into my car and headed towards Shawn's house. During the drive, I reflected on the events that had occurred between Megan and me. It seems to me that she is experiencing a lot of emotional distress and is attached to me on an emotional level.

The fact that I engaged in physical intimacy with her might have worsened the situation, although I don't have any romantic feelings towards her.

Nonetheless, I genuinely care about her well-being. My utmost desire is for her to succeed in completing her college education and fulfilling her dreams.

I pulled up to Shawn's house and blew the horn.

He walked out of his house and got in my car. "Hey, Gorgeous." Shawn said.

"Hey, Shawn." I said with a smile on my face.

"You look stressed. Have you been getting rest like I told you to?" Shawn asked.

His concern for me is overwhelming. He hates that when I don't get enough rest, he becomes upset and begins discussing the detrimental effects of going several days without proper sleep.

"I have been getting some sleep, although it is not as much as I want, but I'm fine," I assured him.

"Mhm. Wanna get some drinks?" Shawn asked.

"Why not, I don't have anything else to do today." I said.

I took my car and headed to the closest bar. Shawn and I entered the bar and seated ourselves at the counter, ordering a couple of shots and sophisticated beverages.

Eventually, we spent some time in the car until I felt sufficiently sober to drive

"My house?" I asked Shawn.

"If it's closer than mine, yes." He mumbled.

Arriving at my house, we exited the car and proceeded inside. As soon as I entered through the door, Shawn embraced me by my waist and planted a kiss on my lips. Then, he gently laid me down on the couch and removed my dress, tenderly caressing my back and moving down to my butt.

"Shawn, you're about to burst out of your pants. You're so hard," I said while caressing his print.

He went down in between my legs and started licking my clit.

"Mmm, I miss feeling this." I moaned.

Megan walked downstairs and I looked over at her.

"Shawn get up!" I said while moving his head.

"Damn. What?" Shawn said while getting up.

Ugh, this is awkward.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company." Megan said.