Chapter 46

-Beyoncé

*

Megan is in the bathroom showering and I guess she has to take pictures for her Instagram later. Curiously, I glanced at my phone to check for any messages. Although Usher started following me, I hadn't received any texts from him. Not that it matters, I am unaware of today's plans, but I do have a surprise in store for Megan.

I entered the bathroom to check on Megan. She was drying herself and then she wrapped the towel around body. After last night, she hasn't said anything to me and she's been real quiet... which is not Megan.

"Hey, beautiful. How'd you sleep last night? You went to bed early." I said with a smile.

Megan glanced at me and rolled her eyes.

I walked behind her and kissed her shoulder. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" I asked.

Megan sighed. "You made me feel amazing yesterday. It was on another level, and afterward, my thoughts were in a blur. I craved more, almost like a lingering desire even after you gave it to me good. "

I made her feel that good?

I chuckled. "I'm glad I made you feel good."

"Beyoncé you made me feel too good. That shit is not normal, I still have a throbbing sensation right now." Megan said as she took her towel off to moisturize.

Grinning at her, I applied the oil onto her body, willing to assist her. "Let me do it for." I said.

Megan took a deep breath and sat on the side of the tub. She watched me as I rubbed the oil on her body. "Okay.." She mumbled.

I began to apply oil to her stomach, moving gradually towards her legs. After reaching the inner part of her thighs, she opened her legs, revealing her fully moist and glistening vagina. As I glanced up at her, she averted her eyes from mine.

"Megan, close your legs." I said.

"Why?" Megan questioned. "I just dried off my entire body including down there and it's wet as if I didn't. I don't normally get wet this easily but just looking at you and feeling your hands touch my body plus me thinking about how good you fucked me is making me horny." She said.

Gently using my thumb, I applied pressure to her clitoris, causing her to slightly recoil from the sensitivity. Gradually, I started to rub it with my thumb while using my other hand to caress her legs. Observing her expression, I noticed her biting her lip as she watched me please her.