Chapter 19

-Megan

♡128,329 likes                              View comments

128,329 likes                              View comments

*

"Beyoncé!" I yelled out.

Beyoncé walked into the room where I was. "What did I tell you about calling me that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Miss Knowles." I said with a fake smile. "Can my boyfriend come over?"

Beyoncé crossed her arms.

"Don't worry. It won't be long, I'm planning on breaking up with him..." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Be for real." I said.

"Look. Don't say anything to him about what we did, I don't need that information getting out Megan." She stated. "He can come over for a while. But when I leave, he has to leave too."

"Yes ma'am."

After informing Jordan of the address over the phone, he mentioned that he would arrive shortly. During the wait, I utilized the time to study, because Beyoncé is giving me a test soon.

"Heard from your Mom?" Beyoncé asked.

"Last night."

"How is she doing?"

"She's doing a lot better, I can't wait to go back home." I told Beyoncé.

"Ready to leave me here alone already, huh?" Beyoncé asked.

I flopped down on the bed. "If you like my company just say that Miss Knowles." I said. "Plus, you have Shawn."

Beyoncé chuckled.

"Anyways, I have to finish studying." I told her.

"Kicking me out of my guest room now?"

I sighed. "You already know I can't focus when you're around me too long."

The doorbell rang.

"Must be for you. I'll be in my bedroom." Beyoncé said and walked out.

I went downstairs to open the door. "Hey..." I said to Jordan.

"This is a nice ass house." Jordan said before kissing me on the lips.

I chuckled. "Yea..."