Chapter 10

-Megan

I woke up and noticed I wasn't home in my bed, I was on Beyoncé's living room couch wrapped up in a blanket. I must've fallen asleep while we were watching movies, I checked my phone but it was dead. I got up and walked around looking for Beyoncé.

"Beyoncé?" I called out for her.

I walked upstairs and her room door was cracked, so I pushed it open. I saw her without a bra on because she was getting dressed. "Beyon- OH MY GOD I'm sorry!!" I said before closing her door shut.

She laughed lowly. "Megan, it's okay." She opened the door and she was buckling her bra. "Come in."

I entered her room and made an effort to avoid eye contact with her while she was getting dressed, so instead I took a seat on her bed and directed my gaze towards the wall.

Beyoncé offered, "Feel free to select an outfit and take a shower if you'd like. I'll give you a fresh towel and washcloth."

"Okay. Thank you." I said. I got off of her bed and walked into her closet which was filled with clothes, shoes, lotion, jewelry, and a lot more.

I picked an outfit and Beyoncé handed me a towel and a washcloth. I went to take a shower and brushed my hair. However, I decided not to take any pictures for Instagram today because I didn't feel like it.

I walked out of Beyonce's bathroom and saw her sitting on her bed

I walked out of Beyonce's bathroom and saw her sitting on her bed. "I don't know if I look good in this or not." I said to Beyoncé.

"It fits you perfectly." Beyoncé said while looking at me.

"Why didn't you wake me up last night? I don't even remember going to sleep." I said and sat at the edge of her bed.

"Because you were sleeping soundly, you were also snoring and accidentally kicked me a couple of times. So I just decided to turn off the movie, tucked you in, and went to sleep in my bedroom." Beyoncé said.

"I didn't know I snored in my sleep." I said.

"Well, you do." She said before mentioning,
"You also talk in your sleep..."

"Really?" I asked and scrunched my face.

"Yes.. you kept saying 'Beyoncééé'." She said and then laughed.

Oh my god, what the hell...

"Wh-What?" I asked hoping she didn't say what I thought she said.

"You were constantly saying my name and moving around." She said. "But anyways, are you hungry?"

"A little.."

I followed behind Beyoncé as she walked down the stairs, and once we reached the kitchen, I settled onto a stool near the counter. Beyoncé kindly prepared a fruit bowl for me and gave me a cup of orange juice while she made herself a smoothie.

Falling for my tutor On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara