Chapter 20

-Beyoncé

*

Today, I intend to show Megan around my secret studio. I am aware that she has been in there already, and she stumbled upon my private "partition" music video that I intended to keep hidden from anyone's sight.

Currently, she should be in the process of getting ready as it is 8:30 a.m. and she has work to do at 12:00 p.m. Additionally, I am interested in taking her to the mall later to purchase clothing items that appeal to her taste and any other items she desires.

I knocked on the guest room door. "Megan, can I come in?" I asked.

Even though I've seen everything, I had no intention of accidentally walking in on her while she was getting dressed. My only desire is for our relationship to remain at a friendly and respectful teacher-student level.

"Yeah." Megan said.

When I entered the room, Megan was naked and applying lotion and oil onto her body. "Gosh, Megan." I said and covered my eyes.

"Girl, you've seen it all before. No need to cover your eyes, unless it makes you feel a certain way to see me naked." Megan said while moisturizing.

"Tell me when you're done." I said while walking out of the room.

"Interesting.." Megan mumbled before I shut the door.

"What's interesting?" I asked.

"Nothing. Mind closing the door?" Megan asked.

I closed the door and went downstairs.

~10 minutes later~

Megan walked into the living room "All dressed Miss Knowles." She said with a smile on her face.