Chapter 26

-Megan

♡429,000 likes                            View comments

429,000 likes View comments

*

My father has recently left our home. It was revealed to my mother that he had been unfaithful for three months and was expecting a child with another person. However, I am not bothered by this situation. In fact, I see it as an opportunity for my mother to have more personal time and spend quality moments with me and my sister, Monie.

"I'm so happy that nigga gone." Monie said.

"Me too. Wasn't doing shit around here but complaining." I said.

"Real."

My mom walked into the kitchen. "Hey, girls!" She said.

Me and Monie both said "Hey."

"How are you feeling today?" I asked my mom.

"Sore." She said while getting a pan. "But I'm here and healing."

"Period ma." Monie said and snapped her fingers.

My momma laughed.

I entered my room and began tidying up, sorting my dirty clothes. I need to wash my clothes soon, and I also plan to rearrange my room.

Usually, when I tidy up, I enjoy listening to music. Therefore, I decided to use YouTube and find something to listen to. It was at that moment that I saw that Beyoncé's "Partition" video had been uploaded, and it already had 3 million views.

"Oh my goddd!!!! She posted it!" I said out loud to myself before picking up my phone to call Beyoncé.

~📞📞~

Beyoncé: Hello?

Megan: Beyoncéeee heyyy!!!

Beyoncé: Hey Megan!

Megan: I can't believe you actually posted it, you have so many views.

Beyoncé: Really? I haven't even checked the video since I posted it.

Megan: You have over 3 million views.

Beyoncé: oh my goodness!

Megan: I told you. Congratulations sexy.