Chapter 30

-Megan

♡578,392 likes                            View comments

578,392 likes                            View comments

*

I didn't pay attention to anything Beyoncé said because I can't give up on her easily. I love her too much. I am getting ready for a party tonight with Meeka, which starts at 7-8 pm. I have around 40 minutes until Meeka and her friends come to pick me up, and it's going to be incredibly fun. It's been a while since I last partied. I have already submitted an application to the two colleges I would like to attend, and I will receive my acceptance letter soon. Also, I am majoring in music.

"Momma I'm going out. I'll be back sometime tonight or tomorrow." I told my mom.

"Okay, baby. Be safe." My momma said.

"I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart."

Meeka blew the horn and I walked outside to get in the car.

"Hey bitchh!" Meeka said.

"Heyyyy y'all." I said to everyone that was in the car. "REALLL HOTGIRLSHITT"

"Period!!! You bad as fuck!!" Some girl said.

"Thank you!!"

"That's Taysha and the other two girls are Mila and Dinay." Meeka introduced them to me.

They said "Hey!"

During our journey to the party, I had the opportunity to become acquainted with the other girls who were in the car alongside Meeka and me. Among them, there was this girl named Taysha who constantly flirted with me. I found her attractive and interesting.

As we entered the building, there were many people inside who approached me, requesting for pictures.

"Come here." Taysha said while guiding me to the back of the building.

She took me in this dark secluded room and we sat on the bed. "Ou it's nice and quiet back here." I said.

"Yess.." She said and then added, "Wanna have fun?"

"Hell yeah." I said and stuck my tongue out.

Taysha pulled out a bag full of weed. "We finna turn the fuck up tonight, I got some Hennessy too."

"Ou shitt!!" I said while taking the weed from her.

"Roll that up and imma get the drinks." Taysha said.