Chapter 24

-Megan

After completing my test, I handed it over to Beyoncé. Following that, we spent a few minutes at the park while she assessed and graded it. While waiting, I began texting Meeka on my phone, we discussed the lyrics I should include in the song I'm currently working on.

"Also, make sure to focus on your phone rather than trying to peek at your grade little girl." Beyoncé said.

I rolled my eyes. "Little girl is crazy."

After she finished grading my test, she handed me the paper, sporting a smile on her face and saying, "You did great! I'm proud of you."

I got a 99. "Thanks but why is one percent missing?" I asked.

With a smirk, she gestured towards her lips. "For a 100, there's one thing you must do..." she said.

"A kiss?" I asked.

"Mhm!"

"Say please." I said and crossed my arms.

Beyoncé laughed. "Give me a kiss Megan."

"No, say please." I said while giving her eye contact.

Beyoncé looked at me and said, "Megan, I will overpower you. I always get what I want, so you can't intimidate me. I don't have to ask nicely."

"Well, I guess you aren't getting a kiss." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

Beyoncé grabbed my neck and squeezed it. "Give me a kiss Megan."

"I-I can't breathe.." I said lowly.

"I'll let you go if you agree to kiss me." Beyoncé said while squeezing my neck tightly.

I nodded.

Beyoncé released her grip on my neck. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"You just choked the shit out of me over a kiss. I like that." I said while rubbing my neck.

Beyoncé firmly gripped my head as we shared a passionate kiss. "I love you beautiful." She said.

"I love you too.." I licked my lips. "So are you gonna come with me to the studio?" I asked.

"Yes, I will." She said with a smile on her face.

We gathered everything we needed and headed to the car. Once inside, Beyoncé offered to drive us to grab a bite since we had some spare time.

"So what are we?" I asked.

Now that she is showing more romantic interest in me, there must be something between us. Although I have limited knowledge about her as a person, maybe while we are having a meal and waiting for my studio session, I can take the opportunity to get to know her better.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "Drive-thru or do you wanna go inside?"

"I feel like we have something since we started doing things." I said while pointing towards the drive-thru.

Beyoncé giggled.

"What? I'm serious." I stated.

"Megan, it's important for you to improve your vocabulary. I believe you are capable of doing it," she stated. "What you're trying to say is, you think that since we've been having sexual interactions, we have some sort of relationship?"

"Yes..." I mumbled. "Can you even see yourself with me? I mean we both said we didn't like girls but here we are."

"Hold on, what do you want?" Beyoncé asked while looking at the menu.