Chapter 1

Kazuyuuki95: I don't know why this novel only has one chapter on novelupdate but many people have commented that they have read it all the way through so the question is, do I have to pay on novelupdate to read the whole novel?

No, I think novelupdate has abandoned this book.  After all, another book by the same author has been completed for a long time, but this book only has one chapter....

And WuxP, the website connected to Fullnovels that has this book, can you imagine, to open a novel page there, you have to be a Patron there?  Reader cannot refuse at all.  If you don't pay it, the novel page will not appear.  That's cheating...

Sigh~

The truth is because I find this novel interesting, I have been interested to read this novel for a long time but have never been able to because I could not find a way to read the entire chapter  so, I decided to take this novel and publish it on wattpad to read without using the internet.  Isn't that great?

*

Cao Wei threw a slipper at the door of his house and went out in a panic.

It took about half an hour to drive to the hospital. After asking the nurse in the lobby on the first floor, Cao Wei immediately rushed to the emergency room. When he heard that they were preforming a resuscitate, his heart skipped a beat. Although Qian Lu had vaguely mentioned it on the phone, he didn't expect it to be so serious.

There was already someone waiting in front of the emergency room. She was a girl with long hair and fair skin. When she saw Cao Wei coming, her red and swollen eyes burst into tears again: "Brother Cao, what should i do, it's all my fault. Wow... It was all because Brother Cheng  helped to drink on behalf. I didn’t know he had a stomach problem, but he persisted until the drinking party was over and he said he felt uncomfortable. When I saw it, he had already vomited blood."

"What did the doctor say when we sent it in?"

"It may be acute gastric bleeding..."

Only half of Qian Lu's words reached his ears. Cao Wei suddenly felt a splitting headache, anxious and angry.

In the entertainment industry, it is not uncommon to drink with investors, but Cao Wei had already reminded Qian Lu that the investors this time were not good friends. He only had two artists, Qian Lu and Cheng Zhi, so how could he not do this? They fought for the opportunity, but Qian Lu refused to listen.

Of course he could understand why Qian Lu was anxious. In this circle, the most precious thing for a female artist is beauty and youth. But he had been an agent for many years and he had never seen anything. There were so many young and beautiful women, but where was the opportunity? It's so easy to come by.

"Woo...Brother Cao, will Brother Cheng be okay? I'm so scared...What should I do if something really happens... Wuwu."

Cao Wei was anxious and really had no intention of teaching Qian Lu a lesson at this time. While staring at the lights in the emergency room, he prayed secretly, don't let anything happen, don't let something happen...

He is not only worried about himself, but also worried about Cheng Zhi. This 22-year-old young man has been in his hands for three years. Although he has never achieved anything, he is kind-hearted and a good person. seedling.

The door to the emergency room opened, and Cao Wei immediately greeted him, followed closely by Qian Lu.

"Are they Chengzhi's family members?"

"Yes! How is he now? Is he out of danger?"

The doctor who came out first took off his mask with a serious expression. After sighing deeply, he looked around at the faces of Cao Wei and Qian Lu and said in a low voice: "We have tried our best. Please forgive me."