Chapter 33 - 34

When Cheng Zhi was hospitalized for so long, it was impossible that Cao Wei had not contacted Cheng Zhi’s family.

Cheng Zhi's cell phone did not have the cell phone number of his "stepmother" at home, but when he joined the company, his family's contact information must have been in the contact column.

Even so, no one from Cheng Zhi's family came to visit him during his hospitalization, not even a phone call expressing concern.

Because of this, Cheng Zhi once thought that the original owner had severed ties with his family, so he didn't think much about it. He lived alone for the past six months with peace of mind.

Acute gastric bleeding is a serious emergency, a matter of life and death.

In fact, the original owner had already died due to stomach bleeding. Even if his condition became stable and no one at home came to visit him, on the night of the rescue, only Cao Wei and Qian Lu were waiting outside.

It's impossible to say that we can't make it in time. After all, the home address on the ID card is there. If you are really worried about your son's comfort, you can get there in a few hours by train.

There is no excuse at all, just a disdain for the lives of my family.

Cheng Zhi felt chilled just thinking about being reborn, let alone how the original owner felt.

Faced with Cheng Feng, who was talking dirty and asking for money, Cheng Zhi couldn't help but wanted to scold him, but he still didn't say anything too harsh for the sake of the blood relationship between the original owner and this person.

"You and your parents don't even have money to live together. What money do I, a 18-year-old living in the imperial capital, have? I happen to be being pressed for rent. Why don't you pay for me first for the sake of me being your brother?" ?”

Cheng Feng's face turned green for a while, and he felt very unhappy with the mocking expression on Cheng Zhi's beautiful face.

From the moment he entered the house, everything today exceeded his expectations.

Chengfeng always thought that he knew his half-brother very well.

This man is taciturn. He always lowers his head at home and looks gloomy and cowardly. As long as you ask him for money, even if he is unwilling, he will eventually take out the money and give it to him. He will never say anything more to him. .

Even though Cheng Feng often had a bad attitude towards him, he had no reaction and was always silent and unreasonable.

Cheng Feng didn't care what he was thinking at all, as long as he could pay for it. Now that he was in college, he usually had to spend money on treats and girls, and the little money at home was simply not enough. The last time Cheng Zhi asked for money, Cheng Zhi hesitated and couldn't get it out even after a long time.

Just thinking about that gloomy look made Chengfeng upset.

So he simply secretly obtained the key, planning to come directly next time and take whatever he had at home, and then send a message to Cheng Zhi. Anyway, Cheng Zhi's character will not do anything in the end and will just let it go.

It's not like Cheng Feng never thought that he might bump into Cheng Zhi, but so what if he did, he didn't care at all.

But he really didn't expect that Cheng Zhi would react like this. Not only did she throw him down as soon as she entered the door, her attitude was clear, her face did not hide her thoughts at all, her eyes looked directly at him, as if it was the first time she saw him, and she was not as taciturn as before.