Chapter 93 - 94

During the release of "Jinyiwei", Yuan Chunhua, played by Cheng Zhi, used her own pronunciation when she was disguising herself as a man. However, just like everyone thought that Yuan Chunhua's female voice was a dubbing, no one in the public who had doubts about Cheng Zhi's gender seriously thought about whether the voice at that time was Cheng Zhi's original pronunciation. Now that I see Cheng Zhi in person, I hear the real voice. The real male voice made everyone in the audience feel a subtle sense of excitement.

——It’s really a man! ! !

--ah! ! A living giant in women's clothing! ! It’s really hard to argue between male and female! !

——Face-to-face impact! !

Cheng Zhi wore the clothes prepared by the program crew, neutral men's clothes, small leather shoes exposing her ankles, her long hair spread over her shoulders and parted in the middle.

The middle-parted hairstyle has always been a test of appearance, but there is no pressure on Chengzhi. Not only is she so beautiful that she shines, but she looks so good in men's clothing that she still doesn't look masculine at all.

You can't call her a Zhi Niang. A man is called a Niang because his movements and demeanor are full of femininity. Cheng Zhi is just the opposite. He looks like a woman but behaves like a man.

After leaving the camera, Cheng Zhi returned to his natural appearance, with the demeanor and tone of a cheerful and laughing young man. This contrast undoubtedly brought an unusual sense of freshness to the audience.

Zhang Chi and Jia Li originally followed the script, but after discovering that the audience always seemed very excited when Cheng Zhi spoke, they began to more or less direct the topic to Cheng Zhi, and Cheng Zhi took a lot of extra shots for this. .

Wang Wenhang and Xiang Yanguang both understand the audience's thoughts. They have been accustomed to Cheng Zhi for a long time, but the shock when they first came into contact is still fresh in their memory.

The recording of the program went very smoothly.

After all the introductions and jokes, the recording began with the game session.

Zhang Chi and Jia Li selected three audience members to come on stage to interact. The audience was blindfolded and asked to caress the three people in order. Then they called out their names. The audience member who guessed the most correctly could make a request to their favorite star.

Having said that, the process of guessing people by touching their faces is the biggest benefit to the fans, and the atmosphere when choosing the audience is very lively.

Not long after, three spectators, two women and one man, stood on the stage. Their eyes were excited and they raised their chests to meet the envious and jealous eyes of the audience.

Later, after introducing himself to the audience, Zhang Chi announced: "Okay, let's start the game."

Cheng Zhi is the shortest among the three, and at 1.7 meters, he is sandwiched between two people of 1.8 meters or so, which makes him even smaller. When the audience touched his face, Wang Wenhang lowered his head to facilitate the audience's groping, and Xiang Yanguang lowered his head. header to make it easier for the audience to explore.

He turned into a plantar... and stood up on tiptoes.

Zhang Chi: "Pfft."

Jia Li: "Pfft."

The audience who was touching their faces had no idea why, but the audience watching in the audience burst into laughter.

Cheng Zhi, who was touched on the face by a male audience member on stage and worried about being discovered because of his height: "..."

Later, He Became a Top-Notch Drag QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara