Chapter 156 - 157 - 158

Chapter 156 

In the dead of night, Cheng Zhi and Kang Chen had already embraced each other and fell asleep. Because of their stable mentality and gloating about the couple's misfortune, the night seemed particularly peaceful.

However, in a certain virtual network gathering place, the news gathering point closely related to them secretly exploded. This place is a group. It was once called "Kang Chen Senior Fans VIP Member Group" and is now called "I am happy when Kang Chen is happy".

It was exactly two-thirty in the morning, and this group... was in the midst of a blazing fire.

As a group of Kang Chen's true fans who claim to cherish Kang Chen first and no one dares to claim second place, everyone in the group has always put Kang Chen's news at the top of their attention list, and just before the big boss in the group exposed Kang Chen Chen's secret love affair unknowingly expanded the focus of attention from Kang Chen alone to Kang Chen and Cheng Zhi.

The launch of Wanwan CP did not cause waves in the group. It’s not that everyone doesn’t care, it’s just that no one mentioned it in the group. Everyone has different thoughts and holds various ideas. It’s been a long time since it appeared in the hot search. After five hours, finally, the first speaker appeared in the group.

Although there was a heated discussion about Wanwan CP later, the speaker's remarks had nothing to do with Wanwan CP at the beginning. She even named Xu Fei, who suddenly appeared and formed a group with Cheng Zhi. Without mentioning it, there was a group of diving dogs who couldn't sleep at ease late at night because they were thinking about their health.

——Comrades! ! ! I have done! ! ! That thing I mentioned last time! ! !

One stone stirred up a thousand waves. Even though it was late at night, fans suddenly showed up in large numbers as if they had made an appointment to stay up late.

——Fuck! ! ! Bull! ! [dog face shocked]

——! ! real or fake! ! So fast! ! You haven't slept for the past two days, right? This happened too fast! !

——Oh my god... Just blow me up, are you so strong... Stop talking, come to my company. Really, I will fire all the programmers in my company and replace you. [cover face]

——Hahahaha, it’s good for people to have their own companies, but I still want to like it. I just mentioned it last time, but I didn’t expect it to be made so quickly. 【Worship】

——I worship the great God first, and then I can’t help but praise that it came just right.

This sentence "comes just in time" pierced the hearts of all the late-night party members. Everyone stayed up tonight because of the trending topics on Weibo. According to the past situation, 9% of the inferences made by everyone in the group Nineteen was correct, and everyone had adopted a default attitude towards the revelation that Kang Chen was in love last time. However, tonight's hot search was inexplicable, and everyone suddenly felt at a loss.

——You will know after verifying it. I think my guess last time cannot be wrong.

——Plus, I actually watched Cheng Zhi’s live broadcast, and I felt that the hand that caught the shot at the beginning was not the hand of the red-haired boy later. If you look closely, you can clearly see that the hands are not the same size. 【Serious face】

——So it’s just right, just verify it and you’ll know~

——Bow to the great god again, I love you! ! mwah! 【Better love】

Speaking of verification, we need to use some means to directly determine whose hand is in the frame. It sounds extremely outrageous, but as long as we have technology and a heart that loves health and love forever, even an extremely complex human skeleton comparison Scanners can also be made.