Chapter 47 - 48

Chapter 47

Zhou Peiling never thought about taking on this drama. If the company's agent hadn't given her an ultimatum, she would never have been willing to film a web drama with a new director, third-rate actors, and even a male lead female lead. .

Since her debut, she has never made a big-budget, high-end movie. Even if she is making a TV series, she has to be careful. Although the results of her recent movies have not been good, she has just fallen into a trough for a while. It will get better in a while.

No one has ever had their lowest moments, but the agent decided that she was dead because of this little setback. Zhou Peiling felt that he was simply blind. No one else needed to tell her, Zhou Peiling herself knew that the agent was going to give up on her, otherwise such a low-end online drama would not be assigned to her.

She had never heard of the script "The Golden Guard" at all, let alone read it. The agent only told her about it after the script was completed. He asked her to film it without any room for questioning, and said that this was her turnaround. Chance.

What a joke, do you think she is a fool?

Not to mention that this web drama is a low-cost small production, the director is still a college student!

Let’s take a look at the cast. The male lead is unknown, the second male lead is a newcomer, and the female lead is an internet celebrity who dresses up as a woman. I heard there was some oolong incident that gained millions of fans in vain and there is still no one film. .

What Zhou Peiling couldn't bear the most was that she actually wanted to be a match for such an 'Internet celebrity' who dressed up as a woman!

Acting in an online drama is her limit, and her agent wants her to be a stepping stone for a male internet celebrity who is cheating on her. This is no longer a joke, but she treats herself as a joke.

Zhou Peiling received the notice to start filming early in the morning, but she kept putting it off and ignored it. Halfway through the time, the manager came to her door in person and told her that the contract would be terminated if she didn't film. She was furious, but she could only reluctantly come to the set. In this way, when she was in the car, she was already feeling unhappy. .

But now, she was repeatedly reprimanded by a director who was younger than her and made it difficult for her to get off the stage in front of so many people. If she hadn't been stopped, she would have exploded long ago.

From an angle that Xu Fei couldn't see, Zhou Peiling rolled her eyes fiercely and returned to the tent. While listening to the assistant's kind words, she took the script that had been in her hand for a month and flipped through it.

Although Zhou Peiling is arrogant, she is a keen actor. After watching a few scenes, she suddenly found that the script had some merits. The makeup artists were busy, and Zhou Peiling quickly read through the scenes related to each other, and felt more and more that this script The script is okay.

If the role is not the second female lead, but the female lead...

Then she can reluctantly accept it.

Zhou Peiling was silently calculating in her mind. At this time, the makeup artist and costume stylist stood aside. She looked in the mirror and saw that Wang Qingchen's makeup had been done.

Thinking of the director just now, Zhou Peiling left the tent unhappy. Sure enough, Xu Fei glared at her and asked to start filming her scene.

Glancing around coldly, Zhou Peiling saw several people wearing starring costumes. Two seconds later, his eyes focused on the only one among them who was dressed as a woman. There were only four starring actors in the small web drama, and apart from her, the only other female character was the male. A heroine who dresses as a woman, so to speak, he is that internet celebrity.

Later, He Became a Top-Notch Drag Queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें