Chapter 104

The live broadcast ended on time, with a total duration of twenty minutes.

When Cheng Zhi and Tao Yuwang said goodbye to their friends in the live broadcast room with polite smiles, the host's head was already covered with sweat. It was unclear whether the sweat was due to the fear of a technical error, or the embarrassing experience of Cheng Zhi and Tao Yuwang making people choke in vain every time they answered.

In short...the host sincerely prayed that he would never meet these two people again.

This interview was obviously only twenty minutes long but it felt like a century. He really didn’t want to do it again!

However, Cheng Zhi, the person involved in the incident who brought unforgettable feelings to the host, could not understand the other party's mood at all. After seeing the staff gesturing to close the live broadcast, he immediately raised his middle finger to Tao Yuwang, fully conveying his anger.

Netizens guessed right. Tao Yuwang deliberately tied his hair crookedly, and he was a grown man, wearing a side ponytail while participating in the interview, and his inner activities were not too rich!

Tao Yuwang immediately put his hands into battle, multiplying his middle finger by two. "You're still gesticulating with me, I'm trying to save you more face, and I didn't even call you little beauty!"

Cheng Zhi sneered, "Then you blame me for being annoying?"

Seeing that the two were about to start a verbal fight again, Zhen Jingye suddenly said coolly from the side: "...Hey, the live broadcast is not turned off yet."

Cheng Zhi and Tao Yuwang were shocked at the same time. Before they could react, there was a sudden thump on the ground, and the host who was already packing his things fell to the ground.

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Tao Yuwang: "..."

Zhen Jingye, who just wanted to scare the two of them into silence, said: "..."

Zhen Jingye: "Dear, I was joking."

"Ah...ah...that's good, that's good." The host nodded quickly and wiped the cold sweat from his head.

Cheng Zhi suddenly felt relaxed: "..."

Tao Yuwang felt comforted when he saw the bigger reaction from others: "..."

Zhen Jingye could tell what the two people were thinking at a glance: "..."

...Can you please restrain yourself a little...The host is so pitiful, okay?

After getting down from the seat arranged for the interview, Cheng Zhi loosened his hair, rearranged it, and asked, "How was the interview just now?"

Zhen Jingye paused and replied, "You don't know?"

Cheng Zhi frowned and said helplessly: "This live broadcast is arranged so far away from the screen that you can't see the comments in the live broadcast room."

Tao Yuwang also added smoothly: "I didn't see it either. It's a rare live broadcast. I kept answering questions and didn't interact with the fans at all. By the way, have the fans given me any gifts?"

Cheng Zhi said: "What kind of gift can I give you? A man who ties up his hair and almost pulls off other people's scalps."

Tao Yuwang: "...dog man? Is there such a handsome dog man as me in the world?"

The topic went astray while he was talking. Zhen Jingye had a headache. He had to remind him: "Let me tell you...doesn't either of you remember what happened before the live broadcast? I suggest you regret it."